The Research notes can be found while participating in the Invasion of Falador event. They start a short miniquest that leads to a cosmetic override and increased effectiveness in the Invasion of Falador.
- Read the notes. Scribbled in the margins is a hand-written note. It reads, 'more to find about city hstry. mb herald?'
- Talk to the Herald of Falador south of the party room. He will tell you that the record-keepers of Falador might know where to find the Banner of Farradorn. (Make sure you're not wearing a Herald cape from another city whilst doing this, as he will refuse to talk to you if you do.)
- Talk to Sir Renitee on the 1stUK] of the east side of floor[Falador Castle, where he is sitting overlooking the area below where injured soldiers can be healed. He will tell you the Kinshra most likely stole the banner.
- Talk to the Image of Lord Daquarius next to the Falador lodestone. He will say that Sir Amik Varze framed the Kinshra and has more information.
- Talk to Sir Amik Varze on the 2ndUK] of the west side of floor[Falador Castle. He'll say that private land-owners might know where the banner is.
- Talk to the estate agent in the small house south of the park. He'll say the dwarves might know more.
- Talk to Aksel in the Artisans Workshop. He'll say someone who knows about the underground tunnels of Falador could help.
- Talk to Wyson the gardener who is in the north-west corner of Falador Park. After some deliberation, he'll say that the only place the banner could be is in the central area of the Dwarven Mine.
- Go to the central area of the Dwarven Mine. Investigate and touch the glowing rock, and the Spirit of Farradorn will appear. The spirit won't give you the actual banner because you are not the Chosen One to unite Asgarnia, but will reward you with the Banner of Farradorn cosmetic override. This also gives a permanent boost to effectiveness in the Invasion of Falador equivalent to the battle horn. (Described in the chiclet as "Supercharge! Permanent Invasion of Falador bonus".)
- The item's icon is the same as the Mysterious clue scroll from the quest A Void Dance.
- Several references to the Falador Massacre are made.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.