|Start point||Talk to Zavistic Rarve at the Wizards' Guild with Clarence's hand in your inventory.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Off to see the wizard
- Check your bank for a Hand (Back to my Roots).
- With the hand go to the Wizards' Guild in Yanille and ring the bell outside.
- Speak to Zavistic Rarve.
Back to your roots
Items recommended: combat equipment
- Go to the Jade vine maze on Karamja.
- Kill creatures inside the maze until you receive the six body parts (foot, torso, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg).
- Make sure you have six free inventory spaces as the items do not drop if full.
- Go back to the wizards guild and ring the bell to speak to Zavistic Rarve.
- Search Sandy's desk to receive a locked diary.
- Click on the locked diary to unlock it.
- There is a rare chance that you may trigger a trap so it is advised you do this in a safe area as it can cause over 8,000 damage.
Remembrance of Clarence
- Return to the Wizards' Guild and ring the bell to speak to Zavistic Rarve.
- Watch the cutscene.
- Miniquest complete!
- One Foot in the Grave ( 15) - Attend the funeral of Clarence the mage, and receive your reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.