"Ringleader" redirects here. For the NPC that runs Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza, see Ringmaster.
- Using various kinds of eggs on him prompted special dialogue.
- Egg: Keep that away from me! The evil chicken may be watching...
- Red spiders' eggs: I've got hundreds of those at home.
- Cockatrice egg: I think the Easter Bunny had enough of cockatrices. I can't hatch that.
- Bird's egg: If I wanted just any sort of bird, I'd send an impling. I want a jadinko!
- Raven egg: Nevermore!
- Penguin egg: I may be a sneaky imp, but I'm not half as untrustworthy as a penguin.
- Vulture egg: There's something about vultures I just don't like. I think it's their tails.
- Magical egg: There's something just not quite right about those.
- Enchanted egg: Why would someone stick those rocks on a perfectly good egg?
- Nearly boiled egg: What am I supposed to do with that? It's ruined.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.