The royal shirt is possible loot from a kingly impling jar and from catching kingly implings. It is part of the royal set, and serves a purely decorative purpose. It has no defensive bonuses. The royal shirt can be stored as part of the royal set in the armour case in the costume room of a player-owned house.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- All items of the royal set are equally rare loots from a kingly impling jar.
- In the first weeks after its release it was considered a very rare loot from kingly impling jars.
- After a period, the royal shirt, along with all the other royal set items except for the royal crown, became buyable on the Grand Exchange.