RuneFest is the name of the annual Jagex-run real-world event for RuneScape players.
- RuneFest 2019 – 4 October and 5 October 2019
- RuneFest 2018 – 5 October and 6 October 2018
- RuneFest 2017 – 23 September 2017
- RuneFest 2016 – 17 September 2016
- RuneFest 2015 – 3 October 2015
- RuneFest 2014 – 11 October 2014
- RuneFest 2013 – 2 November 2013
- RuneFest 2011 – 29 October and 30 October 2011
- RuneFest 2010 – 28 August 2010
Information from YouTube and Jagex Mod clan chats
|“||Aah RuneFest, seems our worst kept secret so far. We are planning a real world event for the players currently code named RuneFest. I cant give too much away otherwise the team will be beat me with my own shoes But I suppose I can say that I'm really excited about meeting the player(s). As are the rest of the Jagex family. Take care and hopefully see you all soon Irl.||”|
— Mark Gerhard
On 11 April, Mark Gerhard said the following regarding RuneFest in his Clan Chat:
|“||Runescape nation was the project name for RuneFest. No RuneFest will go international afterwards, the 1st will be in England. Yeah it will go on tour :) I cant say too much about RuneFest though as the will club be [sic] to death with my own shoes if I do :) There will be official coms on RuneFest to follow shortly I'm sure||”|
— Mark Gerhard
In response to, "Will there be a music element to RuneFest as hinted in the trademark apps?"
|“||Yes Rule :)||”|
— Mark Gerhard
- On 18 March 2010, RuneFest.com was registered by Jagex.
- On 29 March, 2010, trademark applications were filed for "RuneFest", "Jagex Nation" and "RuneScape Nation". Both RuneScapeNation.com and JagexNation.com are owned by Jagex.
The trademark classes for RuneFest, RuneScape Nation and Jagex Nation are:
Class 09: Audio recordings; video recordings; audio-visual recordings; pre-recorded publications; downloadable electronic publications; data-carriers for audio and visual and audio-visual recordings; CDs; DVDs.
Class 16: Printed publications; printed matter; books, leaflets, brochures; posters, postcards, stationery.
Class 25: Clothing, footwear, headgear.
Class 41: Entertainment; organising, promotion and production of entertainment and events; organising, production and presentation of shows, staged events, theatrical performances, concerts, live performationces and audience participation events; musical entertainment; live musical entertainment; production, presentation and distribution of sound and video recordings; provision of recreational facilities; arranging and conducting festivals; arranging and conducting competitions; arranging and conducting events relating to computer games and video games and Internet games; information and advisory and consultancy services relating to all of the foregoing.
- Originally it was speculated that RuneFest 2010 would be held at the Olympia Conference Centre, in West Kensington, London, due to a leak on the RuneFest website.
- ^ Runefest.com Whois Lookup (Web). 16:34, February 5, 2011 (UTC).*
- ^ a b Intellectual Property Office. Case details for Trade Mark 2543331 (Web). 04:33, December 26, 2012 (UTC).*
- ^ a b Intellectual Property Office. Case details for Trade Mark 2543329 (Web). 16:34, February 5, 2011 (UTC).*
- ^ a b Intellectual Property Office. Case details for Trade Mark 2543330 (Web). 16:34, February 5, 2011 (UTC).*
- ^ Who.is. Runescapenation.com Whois Lookup (Web). 16:34, February 5, 2011 (UTC).*
- ^ Who.is. Jagexnation.com Whois Lookup (Web). 16:34, February 5, 2011 (UTC).*
- ^ RuneFest (Web). "RuneFest 2010 will be held at the Olympia Conference Centre in London, UK. It's within easy walking distance of a number of transport links, as well as plenty of accommodation opportunities."*
|Summer Beach Party||
|Cryptic Clue Fest||
|Christmas Advent Calendar||