I am nominating myself because I just want events to be active again like it used to be. It hasn’t been very active in the past months and I really wanna change that. I believe I have all the requirements listed.
- I’m on RS a vast majority of my waking time even when I'm not at home
- You can contact me however and I’ll more than likely respond, although I would much prefer it be over discord
- I’m more than sure I’m a trusted user by the wiki community, mostly ingame in the clan though.
- I pretty good handling people who aren't being the most cooperative
- I’m like the anti-Liquid (but I do skill sometimes, just not in construction usually) and have done atleast 1 kill on a vast majority of bosses, and I understand a lot of their mechanics already.
Support - new eager et members are always a good thing02:03, March 17, 2018 (UTC)
Zealous Support - Dill has been bossing for quite a while now—and in my experience—is almost always up for a boss. Because of his level of consistent activity and skill, I think he'd be great at assisting when an ET member has to cancel, or when multiple members are unavailable to host for an extended time. User:King kolton9/Signature 03:07, March 17, 2018 (UTC)
Support ET is in need of new members and revitalisation, and Dill is very active. --User:KelseW/Signature 20:26, March 17, 2018 (UTC)
Support - Sure.23:43, March 17, 2018 (UTC)
Support - Anyone to spice up the ET is a win in my book, always up for making new friends in the events. User:RobbotRS/Signature 00:40, March 18, 2018 (UTC)
Support - Per Kolton and Kelsey User:Zafryna/Signature 19:02, March 21, 2018 (UTC)
Support - It's really nice to see the ET starting to become alive again, and the more people available to organise more events, the better! Icy Glacies 19:48, March 30, 2018 (UTC)