Cuxrie has been a fantastic editor for the past year. He has made many contributions to the wiki. He also does a lot of maintenance work, and has bugged me one too many times to delete things. I think he can be trusted with the tools and will make excellent use of sysop tools. --LiquidTalk 18:22, September 23, 2018 (UTC)
I, Cuxrie, accept this nomination for adminship. I have read the policies concerning administrators. I realise that this nomination may fail. If I do get community consensus, I promise not to abuse my tools because I realise that this is a serious offence. If the community finds that I have done so, my tools will be revoked, and in extreme cases I could be given a community ban. Signed, - Cuxrie (talk) 20:07, September 23, 2018 (UTC)
Questions for the nominee
1. What administrative work do you intend to take part in?
Article and file maintenance. Mainly image handling such as merging and deleting files (Speedy deletion is probably my most used template). I usually scour recent changes so extra tools would be helpful in managing files and vandalism.
2. What have been your most helpful contributions to the RuneScape Wiki, and why?
My most helpful contributions would probably be contributing images/animations and helping in transparency/translucency. I also try to help in adding information for every new update. Not including any recent updates, one large project for me was getting all the NPC pictures and item DIIs, recording item drops, and just contributing general information for the Dimension of the Damned.
3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
I do not believe I have had a conflict with anyone. If there is something that I see that may be a problem, or if someone has a conflict with me, I will try to contact them on discord or on their talk page and try to resolve it.
Additional questions (asked by the community if necessary)
- You said you scoured recent changes on a regular basis and intend to tackle vandalism. That you check recent changes in general implies that you already do revert vandalism. However, I see no evidence of anti-vandalism work based on your user talk edits, i.e. you don't appear to have ever warned a vandal. Could you explain this discrepancy? User:Cqm/Signature
- As you don't appear to have been in any conflicts with other users, could you describe one you've seen and how you might have handled it if you had been involved? User:Cqm/Signature
Support - Yes.
- REDIRECT User:Merds/Signature 20:13, September 23, 2018 (UTC)
Support - Has helped a lot with the image side of things, given mentoring on Discord and is in general active there and in-game also. For the sake of Cuxrie, let's hope his client gets fixed soon so he can start actually taking images again soon. User:KelseW/Signature 21:27, September 23, 2018 (UTC)