KelseW is one of the most promising new editors we’ve seen in a long time. He has worked hard to learn how to contribute to all areas of the wiki and is usually one of the active people in covering new updates, as well as being willing to contribute to focused projects. During his time here Kelse has shown maturity and level headedness at all times. I have no doubt that giving him administrator rights will allow him to be even more of a helpful and positive influence around the wiki.07:09, December 4, 2017 (UTC)
I, Kelsey, accept this nomination for adminship. I have read the policies concerning administrators. I realise that this nomination may fail. If I do get community consensus, I promise not to abuse my tools because I realise that this is a serious offence. If the community finds that I have done so, my tools will be revoked, and in extreme cases I could be given a community ban. Signed, --User:KelseW/Signature 12:43, December 4, 2017 (UTC).
Questions for the nominee
1. What administrative work do you intend to take part in?
I imagine for me, it'd be mostly used to move and merge files as I do the majority of my work there, however I do also try to combat vandalism, and having extra tools would be helpful. I also spend a lot of time in the Discord server, and having a rank in there will allow me to help even more people as people tend to turn to admins first.
2. What have been your most helpful contributions to the RuneScape Wiki, and why?
When I first joined I worked on the Diango/Reclaimables pages and updated it to reflect every item that could be stored there. I have also kept it up to date with recent updates.
My biggest work is mostly involved with images, such as NPC maps, equipped items, DIIs and inventory images. I've spent most of my time filling in gaps for these categories, and also adding relevant images with new updates. Along with this, I've also spent a lot of time trans'ing a lot of images.
I also try my best to be around when a new update drops on Mondays to deal with new pages/content/patch notes.
3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
Ever since I started I can't think of any incident where I've been in an edit war, nor been caused stress by another user. However if it would happen in the future, I would try to remain calm and chilled to try and deal with the situation in a mature and understanding manner.
4. Should this request be successful, will you request IRC operator?
5. Should this request be successful, do you wish to claim CC Admin rank at this time? If so, please state your current display name.
I do, and my RSN is "Khazard".
Additional questions (asked by the community if necessary)
- Out of interest, why did you elect to leave the link to a user page here rather than remove it contrary to the status quo (I couldn't find a policy on it) of the wiki? User:Cqm/Signature
Oppose - This guy will lead a revolution to take over Norway! We must stop his tracks here! and memes are bad User:Manhattan3/signature 21:35, December 4, 2017 (UTC)
Support - No idea who that manhattan3 guy is but Kelsey is good cuz he has a signature unlike someone I won't say names. User:Manhattan2/signature 21:35, December 4, 2017 (UTC)
Support - Go Kelsey go!21:46, December 4, 2017 (UTC)
Support - Hell yea11:54, December 5, 2017 (UTC)