I, Powers38, accept this nomination for adminship. I have read the policies concerning administrators. I realize that this nomination may fail. If I do get community consensus, I promise not to abuse my powers because I realize that this is a serious offence and if the community finds that I have done so, my powers will be revoked and in extreme cases I could be given a community ban. Signed, Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 23:49, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
Questions for the nominee
1. What administrative work do you intend to take part in?
- With my activeness here, I will most likely block vandals when needed, delete pages that will not help our wiki in anyways, and still help out new users and make them feel more welcomed.
2. What are your best contributions to the RuneScape Wiki, and why?
- Mostly anti-vandal, however, I've stopped reporting them to the CVU unless needed. I have noticed how most vandals are just one time vandals. Reporting them to the CVU might make them come here once the block has expired.
3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- Hmm..Not that I'm aware of. I had a few minor arguments, but we reached a compromised quite easily. I remember one from Caleb, when I was new. Enigma, we had a different point of view for AGF. Jedi, the rate of bandos hilt. Chia, the wikia clan wars.
Additional questions (asked by the community if necessary)
DiscussionSupport - As Nominator
Huge support - Brilliant editor, excellent contributions, exceptional anti-vandal, good personality, nice, would make a wonderful admin. My respect (or envy) has no ends.--Joe Click Here for Awesomeness 18:38, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
Support Very careful in distinguishing between vandals and simply possible mistakes. Not trigger happy but pulls it when needed. Ideal candidate for sysop tools. (And a nice guy and all that other stuff too...about time he accepted :P).--Degenret01 00:42, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Support - Good anti-vandal, participates in community discussions, and is friendly. Good luck!01:07, 29 June 2009 (UTC
Support - Does good in anti-vandal work, does good in the community, including discussions and the such. I have never seen Powers get angry at anyone else, and has other good work in the Wiki. ~MuzTalk 03:07, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Support - Per all. Also, I think you should buy a spare keyboard and mouse @Gaz#7521 10:27, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
Support Per all20:31, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
Support - Omg, I wrote an uberly awesome support reason but my computer crashed and now I forgot it. Anyways, Powers is really nice (to sum it up). He isn't shy to give an opinion and does mass amounts of anti-vandal work. He shows up regularly in community discussions and on the CC. Good work! cflm (talk) 09:35, 4 July 2009 (UTC)Very Strong Support You totally deserve it, cause you were helpful and seemed patient when i was asking for people to create my signature. Really hope you get it! -- 00:39, 6 July 2009 (UTC)Spence751 Earth obliterating support - Per all. 00:03, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Closed - This RfA is successful, as consensus has been reached. Powers38 will be sysopped. Dtm142 02:45, 12 July 2009 (UTC)