The runite Zamorakian token was the second-highest tier Zamorakian token gained when a player with a Gold Zamorakian token obtained 6,000 renown in the Battle of Lumbridge. It is a pocket slot equipable item obtained from the Zamorakian recruitment officer when joining the Zamorak forces in the Battle of Lumbridge. It enables the player to purchase several items from the Zamorakian quartermaster, using Renown. Once the player earns 10,500 Renown, it becomes the Dragon Zamorakian token. Upon unlocking the Runite Zamorakian token Moia will have extra dialogue for you. This item provides protection in the God Wars Dungeon and will make bandits aggressive.
It provided the following bonuses during the Battle of Lumbridge:
- Increases the amount of divine tears dropped (1 in 10 chance).
- Reduces the damage the player received from enemy units by 5%.
- Increases damage to enemy units by 5%.
- The experience modifier of this token for skilling in the battle crater is 2.0.
The token also comes with an emote (players must have the token equipped to do the emote).
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- On 2 September 2013, the start of the seventh week of the battle, the experience modifier of the Runite token was increased from 1.6 to 1.8. It was again increased to 2.0 on 23 September 2013, at the start of the tenth week.