A sack of presents was obtained by talking to Santa in the Lumbridge crater during the 2014 Christmas event. Players used it to deliver presents to certain NPCs in Gielinor on a daily basis, which unlocked the snowman outfit with enough Christmas cheer. It also gave festive paper which could be turned in to Santa to build the giant Christmas cracker, in return for a festive lamp.
The following characters could be delivered to:
- Sir Amik Varze - "They want to send me back to knight's school..." or "It's a new cape! I love it!"
- Bob - "A set of new axes, perfect!" or "An... axe handle. What am I supposed to do with this?"
- Brugsen Bursen - "A new megaphone - now everyone will definitely be able to hear me!" or "A pair of...earmuffs?"
- Doric - "More tasks to hand out. Really?" or "Metal! My favorite!"
- Queen Ellamaria - "Plant cure? How dare you! My plants are the best in Gielinor." or "A new crown! I love it!"
- Ernie - "An empty urn. No fair." or "An urn full of junk - Just what I always wanted!"
- Hans - "Coal. Great." or "Finally - my 10-year veteran's cape!"
- Jacquelyn Manslaughter - "Are you serious? 1,000,000 crawling hands?", or "Yes! An assignment for 1000 Ice strykewyrms!"
- Mandrith - "A Bandos scrimshaw. This is worthless." or "An ancient statuette - excellent!"
- Max - "It's a new completionst requirement. I refuse to go back to Livid Farm!" or "Hey, a huge XP lamp! Perfect!"
- Reldo - "A new book on the history of Varrock!" or "A children's story book..."
- Skippy - "Some fishing explosives! Those mogres won't even think to come near me now." or "A boot...for my right foot." (the foot for which he already has a boot)
- Thok - "Letter from Pretty Lass!" or "Guess Thok not been good this year."
- Vorago - "A maul of...snowmens?" or "An ancient summoning stone... Thank you!"
- Wendy - "An imphide wand? I'm better than that!", or "A purple cat collar, how lovely!"
- Wise Old Man - "Ah! Blue partyhat(t)[sic]. Just what I need.", or "Great... More socks."
The sack could also be used to view how much Christmas cheer you have by clicking the "Rewards" tab, and also be used to reclaim any festive lamps you didn't have space for.
- If you selected an NPC and then let their idle animation play for a while, they would eventually perform some sort of emote.
- Reldo and the Wise Old Man are members only despite them accessible in F2P.
- It looks exactly like a Santa sack.