|Start point||Caroline north of Witchaven.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Items needed: Swamp paste
- Talk to Caroline in Witchaven east of East Ardougne.
- Talk to Holgart who is near Caroline.
- Give him some swamp paste.
- Talk to him and take the fixed boat to the fishing platform.
The Fishing Platform
- Head west and talk to Bailey in the house.
- Pick up the Broken glass in the hut to the north.
- Head to the north-east corner of the platform and take some Damp sticks.
- Climb up the ladder.
- Head west and go inside the building via the door on the eastern wall (do not kick the badly repaired wall).
- Talk to Kennith (you can talk to him from the other side of the crates).
- Go down the ladder and to the south-east corner.
- Talk to Holgart to leave the platform.
- Talk to Kent.
- Talk to Holgart to return to the platform.
- Talk to Bailey for an unlit torch.
- Use the broken glass on the damp sticks
- Use the sticks' rub together option.
- Climb up the ladder and go talk to Kennith.
- Go outside and kick the damaged wall north of the door and east of Kennith.
- Talk to Kennith.
- Rotate the crane just outside.
- Talk to Holgart.
- Talk to Caroline.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 7,175 experience
- Access to the Fishing Platform
- Oyster pearls
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Part 1 of the Sea Slug quest series|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.