This article is about the monster. For other uses, see Seagull (disambiguation).
Not to be confused with Gull.
|Release||26 September 2005 (Update)|
|• A messy bird. |
• Smells of rotten fish.
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|1 / 0 / 0|
4 ticks (2.4s)
Seagulls are also a good way to start training prayer or money making, as their drop of bones can easily be deposited at the Entrana Monk's deposit box to be sold or buried later.
- Rag and Bone Man: Seagull wing is a common drop by seagulls, and is part of the Wish List of the Odd Old Man. He features in the Rag and Bone Man quest.
- Rocking Out: A seagull named Baron Von Hattenkrapper features in the Rocking Out and A Clockwork Syringe quests.
|Cornucopia||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Seagull wing||1||Common||Not sold|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Mimic kill token||1||Very rare||7,749|
- On 1 April 2009, Mod Emilee said: "Seagulls have now been added to the Hunter skill and can be found along some coastlines. You'll need to wave your butterfly net in a gullible fashion to catch these birds". This was part of the 2009 April Fools day pranks. A week later, Jagex claimed to have removed them from the Hunter skill.
- On 23 October 2017, feathers were added as a drop to the Port Sarim seagulls. Previously, only the seagull in the Icyene graveyard in Morytania dropped feathers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.