The singularity will degrade to a broken state after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 charges per hit, so has a minimum duration of 5 hours of combat). It can be fixed by Repair NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house. A full repair, without discounts, costs 1,500,000 coins.
When received with CoinShare active, the seismic singularity will be dropped as 120 seismic singularity shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The base repair cost of the Seismic singularity when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 1,500,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0 param = cost|cost|1500000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Comparison with other magical weapons
|Staff of Sliske||92||1,211,997,659||2577 (92)|
|Noxious staff||90||148,347,093||2458 (90)|
|Superior Zuriel's staff||88||18,020,402||2343 (88)||
|Camel staff||85||40,168,229||2178 (85)|
|Staff of darkness||85||30,239,679||2178 (85)|
| || Staff of limitless air |
Staff of limitless water
Staff of limitless earth
Staff of limitless fire
Staff of limitless lava
Staff of limitless mud
Staff of limitless steam
|82|| 10,701,775 |
|Second-Age staff||80||112,006,213||1924 (80)||
|Chaotic staff|| 80 |
|Attuned crystal staff|| 80 |
|Attuned crystal weapon seed and 2000 harmonic dust||1924 (80)|
|Zuriel's staff||78||10,041,827||1829 (78)||
|Sunspear (magic)|| 78 |
River of Blood
| Free after River of Blood quest|
600,000 to reclaim
|Armadyl battlestaff||77||15,159,241||1783 (77)|
|Greater runic staff|| 75 |
|25,000 Runespan points||1694 (75)||
|Staff of light||75||920,829||1694 (75)||
|Polypore staff||75||1,712,619||1694 (75)|
|Wand of the praesul and Imperium core||92|| 660,613,121 (wand)|
|Seismic wand and singularity||90|| 64,503,280 (wand)|
|Elite seasinger kiba and makigai|| 88 |
| 1 Seasinger kiba|
1 Seasinger makigai
2 Seasinger weapon upgrade kit
|Wand of the Cywir elders and orb||85|| 12,515,834 (wand)|
|Seasinger kiba and makigai|| 85 |
| 150 Chi|
75 Koi Scales
2 Gemstone kaseki
|Virtus wand and book||80|| 4,599,288 (wand)|
|Attuned crystal wand and orb|| 80 |
|Attuned crystal weapon seed and 2000 harmonic dust||1924 (80)||
|Abyssal wand and orb||75|| 99,578 (wand)|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|5 × Rumbling components||100%|
- The name is taken from singularities in physics. The centre of a black hole is an example of a singularity.
- When harvesting memories in Divination with sheathed weapons, the Seismic singularity will float in front of the player.
- The Seismic singularity's image in the Grand Exchange collection box is animated.
- Just like the seismic wand, the seismic singularity does not have a broken inventory sprite.
- Before the release of the Imperium core, the seismic singularity was the strongest off-hand magic weapon outside of Daemonheim.
Off-hand magic weapons
|Recoloured mages' book||
|Dyed seismic singularity||
|Dyed imperium core||