Seren's symbol is a necklace made by combining an incomplete Seren's symbol (bought from any of the Prifddinas clan heralds for 1,000,000 coins) with the eight clan symbol pieces, obtained by pickpocketing the respective clan workers or as a rare reward from the Hefin Agility Course.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Clan symbol pieces
- Amlodd symbol piece from Amlodd workers
- Cadarn symbol piece from Cadarn workers
- Crwys symbol piece from Crwys workers
- Hefin symbol piece from Hefin workers
- Iorwerth symbol piece from Iorwerth workers
- Ithell symbol piece from Ithell workers
- Meilyr symbol piece from Meilyr workers
- Trahaearn symbol piece from Trahaearn workers
When completed, players can click it to gain 15,000 experience in the 18 Prifddinas skills (Agility, Attack, Crafting, Construction, Divination, Dungeoneering, Defence, Farming, Herblore, Magic, Mining, Prayer, Ranged, Slayer, Smithing, Strength, Summoning and Woodcutting), for a total of 270,000 experience. Similar to the tuska mask, it can still be worn as a cosmetic item after being used for experience. Any subsequent symbols created will grant the same experience reward. Completed necklaces can be banked with experience saved for future use.
Players can use the completed symbol on any of the Heralds for some additional dialogue. They express some disbelief and dismay that they were not the ones to discover how the Symbol worked, but ultimately thank the player for showing them.