|Start point||Father Reen just south of Al Kharid bank.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||Agrith Naar (level 84)|
- Talk to Father Reen south of Al Kharid bank.
- Talk to Father Badden in Uzer.
- Go down the stairs and talk to Evil Dave wearing your 3 black items.
- Pick and grind a black mushroom to dye Silverlight black.
- Try to join Evil Dave's group again.
- Talk to Jennifer to get a demonic sigil mould.
- Smelt a demonic sigil at any furnace. Your black outfit can be discarded at this point and replaced with combat gear.
- Talk to Matthew in the evil lair about Josef.
- Talk to the clay golem about last night.
- Search the nearby kilns for a book.
- Read the book, and talk to Matthew.
- The ritual will begin, talk to Denath and write down the incantation.
- Complete the circle and click the sigil to chant the incantation.
- Take the sigil from the floor.
- Exit the portal and take Tanya's sigil.
- Tell to Evil Dave to return to the lair - you should have 4 sigils now.
Rallying the troops
- Convince Father Badden and Father Reen to join the ritual.
- Talk to the golem, he will refuse to help.
- Go down the stairs and take the Strange implement from the floor.
- Use the implement on the golem, he'll now agree to help.
The final fight
- Talk to Matthew to start the incantation, say it backwards.
- Kill the demon with silverlight.
- Equip darklight and choose your reward.
- Quest complete!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.