- Those things which cannot be seen, perceive them.
- Do nothing which is of no use.
- Think not dishonestly.
- The Way in training is.
- Gain and loss between you must distinguish.
- Trifles pay attention even to.
- Way of the warrior this is.
- Acquainted with every art become.
- Ways of all professions know you.
- Judgment and understanding for everything develop you must.
- Shanomi's syntax is object-subject-verb, similar to Yoda from Star Wars.
- The lines Shanomi says are from The Book of Five Rings, written by the famous Samurai Kensei, Miyamoto Musashi and are instructions on how to follow the way of the warrior.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.