|Start point||Councillor Halgrive outside of the Ardougne church.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Councillor Halgrive south of the Ardougne church and north of the zoo.
- Talk to Doctor Orbon inside the church and buy a pair of clothes for 100 coins.
Herding the sheep
- Return to the Ardougne lodestone and go west until you reach the fenced enclosure with a stone building and incinerator (looks like a furnace).
- Equip the plague jacket and trousers and enter the gate.
- Pick up the cattleprod inside the stone enclosure, equip it.
- Prod 1 of each colour sheep in and through the incinerator pen's gate. If the sheep are stuck, simply switch worlds.
|Blue sheep||North-west of the incinerator, just past the Warrior Woman camp.|
|Yellow sheep||North of the incinerator, in front of the Fishing Guild.|
|Green sheep||East of the incinerator, near a Mysterious Statue.|
|Red sheep||South of the incinerator, in front of Ardougne North bank.|
Euthanising the Sheep
- Enter the pen and use the sheep feed on each of them.
- Take all 4 bones, then use them on the incinerator.
- Return to Councillor Halgrive.
- Quest complete!
- 4 quest points
- 3,100 coins (reimbursement for plague set, and 3,000 coins as reward)
- Plague jacket
- Plague trousers
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Related to the Elf quest series|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.