The sign of life is a pocket-slot item that resurrects the player after death, healing the player 25% of their maximum life points. It can be created with 78 Divination using 100 lustrous energy and 1 diamond ring, or 30 memory shards, yielding 16 Divination experience. It has a 1-hour cooldown, shared with the sign of death, the portent of life, the portent of death, and the Defence cape perk. It does not activate in PvP areas, except for Deathmatch.
When a player dies and is revived by a sign of life, any potion effects, prayers, and/or persistent abilities such as Incite remain active; however, all remaining adrenaline is drained to 0%, and ability buffs such as Berserk are cancelled.
When resurrected, the chatbox states "Your Sign of life is consumed, returning you to life!"
Purchasing the Death's Support effect from Soul Reaper doubles the amount healed by the sign of life, therefore healing the player 50% of their maximum life points.
If a player wears a sign of life while the ability Immortality is active and they die, the ability is consumed instead of the sign.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Initial resource||Energy needed||Result||Exp.||Profit/loss||Profit/loss|
|1 Diamond ring||100 Lustrous||Sign of life||16||-12,401||8,099|
- ^ Profit/Loss assumes purchasing all required ingredients, including energy, and selling the result.
- ^ Profit/Loss if the energies are gathered by the player instead of bought
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Divine fire spirit||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Divine impling jar||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||3.0%|
- The Sign of Life is shaped like the symbol of Seren, the goddess of peace and growth.
- Originally, the cooldown of this item counted down during in-game time. Due to many player complaints regarding how players were forced to stay one hour in-game longer than expected just to remove the cooldown, this was changed on 13 November 2017 so that the cooldown would count down even when the player was logged out.