Silverhawk feathers are tradeable items won on Treasure Hunter and used to charge Silverhawk boots. One feather will give the boots one charge, giving experience equal to 10% of a small prismatic lamp rounded down. The boots can have a maximum of 500 charges at any time. An untradable counterpart that is functionally identical is Silverhawk down. When the feathers are used, the player will also use bonus experience.
The following calculator tells you how many feathers you need to get to a level from a given amount of experience. It can also factor in bonus experience.
template = Calculator:Silverhawks form = CalcForm result = CalcResult param = level|Target level|2|int| param = xp|Current experience|0|int| param = bonusxp|Bonus xp|0|int|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Large mystery box (Invasion of Falador)||N/A||25–100||Common|
|Medium mystery box (Invasion of Falador)||N/A||25||Common|
|Small mystery box (Boat to the Arc)||N/A||25–100||Common|
|Small mystery box (Invasion of Falador)||N/A||25–100||Common|
|Shiny four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||40||Uncommon|
|Shiny three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||40||Uncommon|
|Shiny two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||40||Uncommon|
|Sparkling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||40||Uncommon|
|Sparkling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||40||Uncommon|
|Sparkling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||40||Uncommon|
|Dazzling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||40||Unknown|
|Dazzling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||40||Unknown|
|Dazzling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||40||Unknown|
|Large mystery box (Heart of Gielinor: Encampment)||N/A||25–100||Unknown|
|Piñata loot bag||N/A||40||Unknown|
|Small mystery box (Build-A-Fayre)||N/A||25–125||Unknown|
|Small mystery box (Heart of Gielinor: Encampment)||N/A||25–100||Unknown|
|Summer piñata loot bag||N/A||40||Varies|
|Summer piñata loot bag (2018)||N/A||40||Varies|
- The item was made available on the Grand Exchange on 10 March 2014, four days before it was officially released.
- After its initial promotion, the cash-out value was made ten times higher (from 100 to 1,000 coins) before it was changed to the current value of 0.
- Before an update on 12 January 2015, the item had a buy limit of 100.