|Release||22 October 2013 (Update)|
|High alch||6,000 coins|
|Low alch||4,000 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||246,608 coins (info)|
|Examine||Scales that formed part of a cloth created by the siren called Remora.|
Sirenic scales are raw materials used to create sirenic armour. Most monsters that drop sirenic scales typically require a high Slayer level (78+). The slayer monsters with higher Slayer levels will drop scales more often than those with lower levels, though it is still rather rare to obtain. A few bosses also drop sirenic scales.
Making the sirenic armour requires level 91-93 Crafting along with a specific number of scales and algarum thread depending on what piece of armour that is being made. The latter bought from Ocellus near the Monastery of Ascension, or smuggled from the Bandit Camp by trading Notterazzo. The full set of sirenic armour requires 84 scales and 6 algarum thread.
Sirenic scales can also be used to recharge dyed sirenic armour.
|Item||Crafting||Scales||Threads||XP|| Scale cost|
|Full set||84||6||3,000|| 20,715,072 coins|
|24,787,805 coins||1,167,017 coins|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- As of 19 November 2013, the drop rate of these has been significantly improved. However, in the Patch Notes on 26 November 2013, the drop rate was again modified and made "slightly rarer."
- Sirenic scales are the only tier 90 armour material that is not exclusively dropped by bosses. In addition, almost every monster capable of dropping this item can use magic attacks; the only monsters that can drop scales but not use magic attacks are airuts and cadarn rangers.