Ancient Magicks combat spells. They lower the target's chance to hit by 5% for 10 seconds.Smoke Spells are one of four types of
The four types of Smoke spells are:
- Smoke Rush, a type of rush spell that requires 50 Magic to be cast.
- Smoke Burst, a type of burst spell that requires 62 Magic to be cast.
- Smoke Blitz, a type of blitz spell that requires 74 Magic to be cast.
- Smoke Barrage, a type of barrage spell that requires 86 Magic to be cast.
- They were temporarily renamed "Gale" spells after the Evolution of Combat to reflect their new connection to Air spells, which was unpopular and the name was reverted although the elemental connection remained.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, Smoke spells poisoned targets.
|Other combat spells||
|Other Seren spells||
|Miasmic spells (discontinued)||
|By spell kind||
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.