The player may choose to interact with Snowy in Past A. The options are:
- Take me to... (He can take a player to any of the four NPCs in Past A.)
Snowy dies between Part A and Part B. His grave can be found by heading 3 tiles north from the portal, 18 tiles east, 5 more tiles north, and then 3 last tiles west. Based on the inscription on his grave he died at the age of 10. The inscription reads:
|“||Our beloved Snowy. Died age 10. A truly kind-hearted dog, so gentle and fun.||”|
- Snowy's name is possibly a reference to Snowy the dog from the Tintin comic books.
- Sometimes, Snowy will follow players around until led outside. This behaviour is similar to the stray dogs in Varrock.
- Snowy's head in the chatbox doesn't match his colour.
- When you chat to Snowy, it does not translate the speech into English even if you have over level 14 summoning.
- If you use a spade on Snowy's grave you will receive the message "Are you seriously considering digging up poor Snowy?".
|Part 2 of the Enchanted key quest series|