|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|1 / 0 / 0|
4 ticks (2.4s)
Spiders are found all over RuneScape, but most notably in the third floor of the Stronghold of Security, where they can be found at combat level 15 and in large numbers. Level 15 spiders are aggressive and can hit up to 44 life points. Like rats, spiders usually do not appear on the minimap. It should be noted that they can drop charms.
- Melzar's Maze - every floor, including in the same room as Melzar the Mad and lesser demons.
- Al Kharid (in the house of the Sorceress.)
- Lumbridge castle basement, and near the entrance to the HAM headquarters.
- Stronghold of Security - on the third floor, level 39.
- Ape Atoll - level 1, not aggressive to players but poisonous.
- Ogre Enclave scurrying under the thundering feet of the Ogre leaders and blue dragons. These spiders are visible on the minimap.
- The Wilderness - all over the ground.
- East of Yanille - there is 1 small spider near the jungle spiders.
- Rashiliyia's Tomb - one spider can be found here. It is visible on the minimap.
- Karamja Volcano Dungeon - near Lesser demons
- Varrock Sewer - after rats, before Moss giants
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 1,937 kills.|
1 charm is dropped at a time.
|Spirit sapphire||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit emerald||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit ruby||1||Rare||Not sold|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Mimic kill token||1||Very rare||9,072|
- According to the 2009 Hallowe'en event, spiders come from the Spider Realm, a different realm to RuneScape.
- The spider at Ape Atoll Temple respawns every 2 seconds.
- Despite the fact that Jagex said to have updated all spiders across the game, only the spiders in Taverley Dungeon are currently updated with a new look.
- A non-interactive spider may appear in the choosing route section of Temple Trekking.