|Release||26 October 2012 (Update)|
|High alch||399 coins|
|Low alch||266 coins|
|Destroy||Are you sure you wish to destroy this item? You cannot retrieve it.|
|Examine||You can never have too many sugary treats...right?|
Sugar skulls are a food item obtainable from the Squeal of Fortune and 2014 Hallowe'en event. Free players may receive sugar skulls, but cannot eat them. In the 2017 Hallowe'en event, they were commonly obtained from Ghost treats. They are also obtainable from the 2017 Hallowe'en event balloon drop as a common reward.
Sugar skulls did not receive an update to their healing power when the Evolution of Combat was released and so still healed 215 points even though relatively speaking this is not as much of a boost as before. This has been fixed on the player-owned ports update.
- "You feel the lasting effects of sugar"; some life points will be healed with an added healing.
- "The sugar gives you a rush of energy"; your run energy is restored back to 100%.
- "The sugar makes you feel more skilful"; all of your skills are boosted by 2, except for Prayer, Summoning, Constitution and Invention.
- "The sugar was so nourishing you didn't need to eat it all."; some Life points are healed without consuming the item.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|2017 Hallowe'en event||N/A||2–3||Common|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
- This item looks similar to the clay skulls the player made during the Festival of the Dead. Both items are based on the Mexican Calaveras.
- This is one of the only 5 items to boost Dungeoneering, the others being the toffee apple, Noisette triangle key, Dungeoneering cape, and the Dungeoneering master cape. However, the boost cannot be used to access resource dungeons.
Tricks and Treats