Taijitu is a secondary currency to chimes in The Arc, and is considered to be much more valuable. In conjunction with chimes, taijitu are used to purchase various upgrades and resources at the Waiko Reward Shop and Ports Reward Shop, run by Boni. One taijitu is also required for the Jed Hunter miniquest.
There are several ways to obtain taijitu, including:
- Completing the miniquests in the Tales of the Arc series.
- Visiting castaways on special Uncharted Isles by finding messages in bottles.
- Opening treasure chests on Uncharted Isles, awarding anywhere from one to seven taijitu.
- Completing contracts.
- Catching tortles and ornate tortles.
- Finding them washed ashore on Uncharted Isles on rare occasions.
- Purchasing them from the Travelling Merchant's Shop on the Deep Sea Fishing hub for 800,000 coins whenever they appear in its rotating stock.
The best way to gather large amounts of taijitu is to repeatedly go on small voyages and look for treasure chests and taijitu on the ground. Picking up washed up supplies and other items on the ground can be used to get more chimes to buy supplies for more voyages from Rosie on Waiko.
Purchasing all items from the Waiko Reward Shop excluding the teleports and XP lamps costs 354 taijitu.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- The taijitu is a Taoist symbol that represents the duality of yin and yang.
|Distractions and Diversions||