Can someone fix the citation <ref> tag in references please? I have no idea how.16:58, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Why delete my page?Pinky2kmax 17:26, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
- An article already existed Henneyj 17:42, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Please use thumbnails for images unless absolutely necessary to use them full size (An example exception to this is Quest Scroll images)22:48, October 18, 2010 (UTC) Image Maintenance Project.
Someone put in information that there are zombies in cw. I actually went there and there were no zombies. Someone either remove this or clarify it. TheBub83 01:08, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I also checked and couldn't find the zombies, so I removed that claim. --User:MarkGyver/Signature/Real 20:24, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
There's an image of the zombies on the page now, proving this information correct. Could someone tell me why I couldn't find the zombies?TheBub83 00:19, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- It's now been confirmed on the RuneScape main page.TheBub83 15:45, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Has the easter carrot thing been fixed yet cause i cant get mine —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Killercroc72 (talk).
Guys, at the final stage, if you choose the Million xp one, it still works. Just loops back to the other one after finding out he really isn't drunk. ~Elysian Aura~(temp sig) 00:48, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Step 8 says Can I get an autograph for Grim? OR Can I get a Million XP? then Can I get an autograph for Grim? which contains "Can I get an autograph for Grim?" twice.
- Cause you have two choices: A) Can I get an autograph for Grim. Or B) Asking for million XP and it'll ask after for the autograph for Grim... Proulxs
It says if you talk to Diango you can get the 2009 Easter carrot without doing the event. I went to Diango and talked to him about Holiday Items and Right Click checked Holiday items and did not recieve a carrot.
- Please do not attempt to abuse glitches. If you find a glitch mentioned here or elsewhere that has not been fixed, remove the mention if possible and submit a bug report.
- On the subject, if you did not have an account during the 2010 Easter event, you cannot claim a (glitch) carrot. Eevables 01:03, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
Puppet Master Emote
Someone added in the Trivia that it might be a reference to the movie Puppet Master. I dont think this is very likely since there are a lot of references to (heavy) metal bands even though its a horror movie.Midall 21:46, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
What happens if you select this? Does he just, give you million XP or something? Thanks, Lord Captain Cecil Harvey 02:12, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- No. --jakezing 02:20, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- As said, nope. Its optional im not sure what he exactly says but it was something like 'nice try'.--Midall 02:36, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, he says something like "Nice Try." and then you find out he really isn't drunk. It then loops back to the other option, so it doesn't really effect chat a ton. ~Elysian Aura~(temp sig) 02:42, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Alright, thanks. Lord Captain Cecil Harvey 02:44, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Should we split the trivia into "trivia" and "cultural reference"? Hobostar 06:35, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Could we not just leave it as it is? =/ Just like all the other Hallowe'en guides. 18:41, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Second Thoughts: Trivia does look pretty bloated, maybe it would be a good idea to split it up. 18:43, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I Agree that we should split it up due to the fact that its too squished together... btw, im just wondering if we could add in the trivia about the song "Monster Mash" (i dont know the author of the song :/) because it mentions it on the home page. I 1 20 19:53, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
How comes the fact that none have talked about the Minstrel Web's examine text?? 'She looks familiar' ==> Of course she did, she's the 'Spider in a Bathtub' seen on an wallpaper offered by Runescape...
No link; I lol at the one who change Turquoise in the short solution to Blue... It's the same :D 22.214.171.124 (Proulxs) 02:10, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Minstrel Web and they are not the same colour. 02:20, October 21, 2010 (UTC)