Stop trolling locations, for example; trying to kill people in Draynor Maynor at the tree roots. Also don't add (Found by X) this is unrelative. This Wikia aims to contribute without claiming who found what, as an general database which enrich us all.
In some case's it's beneficial to wait 15 minutes after a wave has started. So that the Wikia moderators can add the final correcting touch to the status of the wave.
188.8.131.52 18:23, April 10, 2012 (UTC)Scyther
I am literally starting to wonder if those mods that or people that guards these pages are illiterate f****ards or what. I was writing and using dolanspeak cause someone was deleting the page and literally, dont seriously f***ing delete made comments, its stupid. Saying now, if someone bans me or something for saying back off just shows how weak you guys can be.
- Would you like to provide the page history link of an edit of yours that was deleted? I would look at your contributions, but this message is the only one listed for your IP. 16:17, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes cause I was somewhere else when I posted it. Either way, I was just literally stating in dolanspeek (joke language) that griefers should gtfo. Just saying dont edit other peoples post. And dont add my IP into public please.
- I'd suggest reserving your tardspeek for elsewhere and sticking to english here.
The article states "*For giving either of the hosts 3 of their respective treats, one is awarded a hat:" but it is NOT a hat. It is a mask as each item is called a mask. I tried to edit it but the article is locked. IntrepidX 19:42, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Church of Zamorak?
Wave 7 states that one egg is south of Goblin Village near the church of zamorak. There is no such place on Gielinore. I changed it to Chaos Temple because that is what it is called on the world map AND has an associated article. Someone reverted it back to church of zamorak and that section is now locked. =/ IntrepidX 20:18, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, because in reverting that you managed to, somehow, take it back quite a few edits and mucked up the coding pretty badly. And the page is being locked once all locations are being confirmed due to excessive vandalism on previous waves. 20:20, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- It is now correcting, and a few more spellings fixed as well. 20:23, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I didn't revert anything. I don't know how to revert changes. I just changed it to Chaos Temple but now I see that the link I attempted to add to it would have pointed to the incorrect Chaos Temple anyway. It's all good. Just trying to do my part in keeping this wiki factual and succinct. Instead of making direct changes to articles, I'll just make a post in the Talk page of its article and let you admin types make the changes. Cheers. IntrepidX 20:33, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I think what happened is you tried to edit, and several more edits were made while you were editing, so when you clicked save you were saving an older version that had older coding on it. 20:35, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Ohhh, I see. Oops. Ok, I'll definitely stay off pages that are new or currenlty being revised. Thanks for the feedback. Cheers. IntrepidX 20:45, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Wave 7 - Varrock
Please add that the East Varrock egg is west of the Musician (or copy/paste Wave 6's write up for the Varrock egg since it is in the same location). IntrepidX 20:47, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Wave 7 - GE
Please add that the egg west of the GE is along the River Lum and south west of the Fairy Ring. IntrepidX 20:55, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Dark Wizard Tower
Egg is north west of Dark Wizard Tower, close to the river. IntrepidX 21:05, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Wave 7 IntrepidX 21:09, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Whats troll warzone!! when i try to crack the egg it doesnt work, it says u have to finsh trollwarzone to start it??!!!
just got killed
the whole page just got killed by some one.
Holy shit, wtf happened to this article. Someone please revert it back. 0.0 IntrepidX 23:49, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- What's wrong with it? 23:51, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh it's fixed now. When I viewed it, it showed up to Wave 6 and listed Wave 7 as current. It's back now. Whew. IntrepidX 23:53, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
In order to reduce the size of the main page and make it easier to find the most recent wave's information, only the current 12-hr (12am-10 start times, 12pm-10pm start times) set will be shown on the event page. The old ones are archived at 2012 Easter event/Past waves. 00:01, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
haveing problems seeing eggs, anyone know why --Phamtom21 00:37, April 3, 2012 (UTC)}}
|“||Players must speak to Evil Chicken or the Chocatrice at the start of each wave to take part. If they do not, the eggs won't appear in their places||”|
Thank you , i am a bit stupid today
Hey, how many waves of egg hunts will there be? Im concernd I will miss out.
Easter Hunting Time
The article say the next hunt is at 8 am UTC HOWEVER when I went to talk with Chocatrice at that time (which is 2 am central time U.S.) ; he said the next hunt (wave 13) hasn't start yet. So I am wondering if this article has incorrect info or someone doesn't know what time is the upcoming hunt waves start. 07:09, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
you forget that we are on central DAYLIGHTtime 5 hours less that UTC :D Qaz Wiz 14:44, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
Well I was going to close or delete this as I already solve that problem on my own.
Also I had written a time sheet (one of the reasons cause I have rs friends in other countries) with one side for Daylight saving & the other side for Daylight saving ends and also have the game bar that tells me what time is it in UTC. Kaisira will always come and 'help defend' reguardless if they need her or not. 02:19, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Should we add screenshots of the exact locations?
^ I think this would be incredibly helpful 184.108.40.206 17:15, April 12, 2012 (UTC)lost
THE EGGS ARNTvTHERE
AI spoke to the chocatrice thought,
Mass confusion on Wave 24
Since I getting way too many players asking about which egg location is the egg is at and which location is a fake.
Also too many users here are editing the article.....so here is the real egg locations for Wave 24 (I have finish this hunt 10 min. ago).
- Southern end of the Goblin village, north of Zamorak Altar
- West of The Grand Exchange. (In outlaw camp near the river)
- East of Varrock - Outside the east gate towards Lumberyard then turn north follow outside wall; southwest of Chaos Tunnels/Altar entrance statue, next to outside east wall.
- Taverley Mine (m)
- Near (just east of) the POH Portal in Brimhaven (m)
06:59, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
hey how come when i go to the eggs its already cracked even though i didnt even cracked it before?
Must been a glitch or the egg locations are lagging due to this event being rush through every 2 hours....
08:37, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
Change "Chocatrice vs Evil Chickhen" to "A Fowl Easter"Accord to the RuneScape Official Wiki Database, the Event is called "A Fowl Easter".  Ajente02 19:27, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Even several days into the event, it seems far too many 12 year olds are attempting edits beyond their ability.
- o.o well, you should know among those 12 year olds are several young adults trying to help out with the article (I tried editing the easter event article to update the locations, but someone else decided to re-write the locations into something more like a young kid's writing)
- (But it's not a "young kid's writing", whichever bozo overwrote your work is a 'young adult', remember?)
- Wave 130 was overwritten by people in a rush to be first to post locations for Wave 131. Salvaged from history and moved to archives. Corrected scrambled wave start times from Wave 130 onward.