Minimum level ?
- Not sure what would be a good combat level for this. The first room is safe, no monsters, but you can see the mithril dragon far away on another room. If you go down the ladder, you may or may not be met with a fire blast from a green dragon. Set Protect from Magic on and equip an Anti-dragon shield and/or drink Anti-fire potion before going down the ladder and run fast south to the safe spot in the alcove in the middle. Wait about 10-12 minutes until you get tolerance from monster aggression and then you can safely wander around the area of your minimap. Chrislee33 17:54, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
what is behind the mithril door
hey, now, I know that JaGeX hasn't said what is behind the door. But, don't you think adamantite dragons may be there.02:13, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- There was a strange rumbling above Baxtorian Falls earlier... (According to the news-post...) Sir Revan125 16:43, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
- That strange rumbling may have been the roar of a newly created Adamant dragon, perhaps? 16:52, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
Have you guys tried my theory of turn down your music and putting your background music to the max and ytou may here a sound coming from somewhere try it out if this is incorrect please tell me thank you and also don't try to smith with these anvils for some reason it won't allow you.--Ryuzakizx 02:54, 4 November 2008 (UTC)Ryuzakizx
hey try using a slayer bell on the door or near it, in the ancient pages the author used a bell and then he was attacked... floppyc5 00:57, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
I edited the Mysterious Forge following the release of While Guthix Sleeps. I don't know how to get the text about rummaging skeletons from between the images though. Does anyone know how to fix that? Repatriator 02:34, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
Got a image from about a year ago, where the entrance whirlpool is a beige circle..... Has this ever happened to anyone else?
- I think thats what you get when you don't have water detail turned on. 23:46, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
This article needs a cavern map.
--Reedwa 00:16, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
[[File:Flying_rocks.PNG|thumb|Glitch, flying rocks]] Just on the first level (at Kuradal's location) a glitch can be spotted: flying rocks. You can only see it at the upper level. --Darth Stefan (Talk) 14:46, December 11, 2009 (UTC)
Is the mithril dragon part multi-combat?06:03, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- The entire cavern is single-combat, so no worries about being piled. @Gaz#7521 16:06, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
Beast of Burden
So can BoB's come in with stuff now that the Fairy ring has been created?
Once the three heads are lit, does the forge stay lit forever? Warp9pnt9 16:58, October 6, 2011 (UTC)
picture/vidieo of wirlpool
the picture/vidieo of the person jumping into wirlpool not working... is it just me or the picture itself?04:56, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
On the page it is clearly stated that only the Skeleton Heavy enemy can be poisoned. I however have been able able to poison Confused Barbarians through the use of a Dreadnip special attack. So should we remove that statement about being unable to poison any of the enemies? Squirrel1256 (talk) 05:14, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
why are there people who have the same armour on and say 0987654321 and they say nothing eles always down there on every world I can't even attack a dragon because of them it's annoying the crap out of me.126.96.36.199 08:25, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Map of the cavern section NullCoding (talk) 18:48, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Map of the cavern section
I could not find an image in which there are stairs labeled or numbered as described in this subsection as it currently appears. One stairway is referred to as "rough-hewn stairs," but that's about it. The map currently found on this page is fine, but the stairs are labeled with nothing more than a white line indicating where they go. The article uses numbers. Not clear on the numbering strategy used. If somebody could clear this up, I'm sure it'd be appreciated. Having not yet been there myself, I can't re-organise this particular section.