- Make a note on my talk page if it's already gone. I'm an admin at English, so I can get information from deleted articles. -- Ricky81682 00:59, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
- I will try to make as many edits to get the items u said for the clothing section :) --Kakashi0070 00:01, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
- Probably need someone to fix the melee armor section, when i removed the vandalism i couldnt figure out how to restore the old stuff XD newb at wikis ;P --Zerofighter5 11:05, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
dont you think we should add this and i beleive its this gear
torags helm torags plate torages legs dragonfire sheild (50) barrows gloves rune boots Amulet of fury crozier berzerker ring--Kohora 08:03, 5 August 2007 (UTC)
- I've been thinking about making a list of armour required for the maximum defense stats in stab, slash, crush, magic and ranged. I might do it sometime.--Andy mci 18:25, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
Ranged armour and melee stats
The ranged armour section states that it does not affect melee stats; whilst in almost all sets of ranged armour that is true is it not worth mentioning that armadyl armour DOES affect melee stats?
I'll leave the editing to you lot, I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to wiki sites ;) 220.127.116.11 00:12, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
I realized that we will have to go through all of our Armour topics and add the new summoning bonuses. The template for equipment will need to be changed to add this bonus to it. Dark shark31 21:31, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- I already changed the template. However, "summoning" is quite a long word so I put the picture instead... not sure if it's the best option though. Patheticcockroach(Talk) 21:40, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think that the picture will be good, if all the others are skills. If it's too small, just condence the letters closer together or something.
- REDIRECT User:C Teng/sig 23:36, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- I like the new template, adding all the new summoning bonuses and editing the pages will be very time consuming. Dark shark31 01:49, 18 January 2008 (UTC)
Highest hit possible
Whist full Dharok's can do the highest hit in the game with MELEE I have seen a 150 been hit on a Steel titan with ruby bolts(e)
- I'm not too sure on this, but what about a keris dagger against kalphites?Mjc3 17:32, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
Max Strength bonus for f2p
This section does not make sense because you cannot wear both a berserker shield and a 2h. Maybe this should be changed. 18.104.22.168 18:34, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
I just fixed a lot of misadded numbers in this section. Also fixed mismatched subs to the notes on the bottom. And there are no (t) or (g) vambraces....removed all references to that. Added in Magic Staff for max magic defence Ddaanniiellh 06:55, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- Great job! 22.214.171.124 19:35, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
Attack Vs. Defence
Do we really need to have the defence bonuses for the armour on the attack table? For example (ranged attack)...
|Item||Image||Ranged attack bonus|| Ranged defence bonus |
Do we really need this column?
|Requirements to wear/use|
|Armadyl helmet||File:Armadylhelmet.png||+10||+8||70 ranged and 70 defence|
|Ranger boots||File:Ranger Boots.gif||+8||0||40 ranged|
|Armadyl chestplate||File:Armadylchestplate.png||+33||+57||70 ranged and 70 defence|
I don't think its needed. The table listing the greatest ranged defence is underneath the table listing the greatest ranged attack (and the same for all other attack styles).
The choices are:
- Delete that column (for all tables), and only have the bonus related to the table;
- Or, list all bonuses (in all tables).
Either one I'd be happy to do, I just thought I'd ask for a community decision. @Gaz#7521 18:48, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
Max Prayer Bonus, Skill Cape Pictures
The max prayer bonus with a cape comes with a trimmed skill cape as listed, however all of the pictures are of untrimmed skillcapes.Mjc3 17:34, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
I just thought I might add that a Runecrafting staff gives a 15+ magic boost instead of 10+ for a regular Magic Staff. So in time you should update the list.
A point raised by Jdogy15 on Talk:Ranged - adding a note saying the total cost for all parts of the outfits for each highest bonus tables. It would be quite useful - what does the comunity think? @Gaz#7521 18:28, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
I for one support it, (obviously because im jdogy15) and to my dismay every article i put the cost for each one was deleted. it does take a little work to find and calculate those. (i put it up on ranged, strength, and magic). Jdogy15 22:58, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
new high f2p
with the new corrupt dragon armour, the highest hit and the highest defence bonus is now a lot higher for F2P rida81 09:03, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
Regarding Ancient Warriors' Equipment
Right. With a lot of the Ancient Warriors' Equipment now being the best available for a lot of things, we need to know what to list in the Best Bonuses sections. Should we list:
- The attack/magic/ranged/defence level for the corrupt versions (i.e. level 20, like here).
- The levels for the normal versions (i.e. level 78, like here).
- Or, not list them at all, and instead use the next best item, that doesn't disintegrate after a short period. (i.e. if barrows armour is the best, use that - it doesn't disintegrate, it degrades and is repairable; like here (see crush specifically))
In all cases leaving a note stating the next-best non-disintergrating armour (or, in the case of number 3, the relative Ancient Warriors' armour, explaining that it disintegrates), the bonus for that item, and new total bonus with that/those items.
The wiki needs consistancy in this region!
Hope a consensus is reached. @Gaz#7521 21:13, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
No Best Melee Attack Bonuses for Block Attack Style
Can somebody do with it?:)--126.96.36.199 13:06, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
SorryAbout the accidental rollback. I lagged on the page and clicked around and accidentally hit that button.
I think that PvP armour should not be put up in the main table because of it's disintegration, however it should be in the notes underneath saying that it has higher statistics, however it will disappear after an hour.18:05, 12 January 2009 (UTC)