- Do the mourners drop the key? Mine seemed to appear in my backpack,but I may have clicked on it unawares.
- Do you need the plague sample with you to talk to the chemist?
- No, the key is automatically placed in your inventory when you kill the mourner
- Probably not, I had it when I did it, so it's hard to tell. --Eucarya Talk 12:22, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
Can Familers store the items like plague sample etc so you can tele?
- No, familiars cannot hold untradable items, and those items are untradable. 02:15, September 14, 2009 (UTC)
Know what I hate about these things in Trivia sections? Idiots put refernces that were in-game (or, hell appeared in whatever medium) *before* whatever it's referencing was ever made. If anything, Runescape wouldn't be referring to whatever, whatever would be referring to *Runescape,* and we all know how unlikely that isttt.
Turns out todays idiotic reference is "It's Always Sunny in Philedelphia." As such, I retooled the "ref" so it's worded in a reverse manner so it wouldn't get added back in by some idiot.
- Wait, what? Then where did they make that up? Let's see if you really know about trivia!
- Jagex changed much of it's quest dialogue and some parts of quests, and you may never know when.
- Don't believe me? Here's some proof. Note that, most core parts of the quest(like getting a bucket to fill with camel dung) aren't changed(for quest walkthroughs'). However, dialogue is different. It can be changed at whim.
- In Dragon Slayer, all you had to do was kill the dragon, and tell someone you did it. Quest Complete! Now you chop the dragon's head off for proof; dialogue obviously changed.
- In All Fired Up, when you talked to the pyro-maniac(Blaze Sharpeye) previously, he would say, "But What could be better than spending every moment of one's life STARTING BIG LONG FIRES!" Source: Sal's Realm. Now, he says, "SET IT ON FIRE WITH A TINDERBOX!" Source: Blaze Sharpeye, Runescape Wiki.
- In Recipe for Disaster, saving the Lumbridge Sage, the quite odd wizard would laugh, "Egg-cellent!". Your character would laugh as well, "Yeah, I guess so.". After an update, your character would say,"Um, what?"
- I'm searching for more, but truthfully, they're pretty hard to find. Good job, you just deleted a perfectly valid trivia point.
- PlayerFroobTalk 14:53, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
I believe this page needs a clean-up. It is too long for a novice quest walkthrough with 1 star difficulty from this Wiki. Also, there are too many useless info that were crammed into each section that may confuse other RS Wiki users (it confused me, to be honest.) Cleanup is a must in order to meet the standards. (Necatur15 00:48, December 4, 2010 (UTC))
i talked to the chemist and he was going to take my samples but i walked away before he could take them so i tryed again and as usual he said sry were closing up but i couldent reply wat do i do i cant get the paper!
i think i made the quest imposeble fr me, i walked awy whyen the chemest in rimmington was going to take my sampels and now i cant respond to his sry wer closing.....wat do i do r is it imposible?
Easier Traveling With Substances
Ummmm dont know if this came into consideration for you guys but I think the page should be updated with the following information:
WHEN YOU GET THE SAMPLES AND ALL THE FRAGILE STUFF YOU CAN BANK THEM, TELEPORT TO FALADOR, WITHDRAW THEM, THEN HEAD TO RIMMINGTON. ALSO REPEAT FOR OTHER NECESSARY TRAVELS THAT ARE A DISTANCE AWAY.
Just didnt see it on the page and I found this method to be easiest for me instead of taking all the ships, etc.
- 220.127.116.11 02:30, March 22, 2012 (UTC) -Feardude789
Banking plague Sample
this is a horrible stupid quest! if it wasnt for this then idk how ppl can do this...no quest help at all in the game —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ominous187 (talk) on 18:15, 31 May 2018.