Warning: If you get a Casket in the Wilderness, do not open it there! Wait until you are out of the Wilderness to open it.
...Why?--Atlantima 16:43, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
- Why!?Jd0064 20:16, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
20:19, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
Does anyone know the probability of each item(s) coming out of the casket? 220.127.116.11 15:29, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
Is it better to sell or open these things?Chao.master 11:57, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- That depends on the reward inside, could be good or bad, if you want to be safe though, sell them Ruud (talk)(Suggest me naems) 11:58, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
Casket inside casket???
I just got a casket from treasure trailing, and inside was another casket! Inside casket number 2 was a clue scroll is this a bug? --User:Tyilo/Signature 16:00, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
is it possible to get a court summons from a chest that you got from the ge? as you cannt get charms from an impling you brought on the ge...?
- I was wondering the same thing. I accumulated over 20 caskets and opened em all, destroying the summons hopping for the mime case. I got at least 3 summons. I tried to buy some off the ge and after over 40 caskets, I still didn't get any summons. I assume it doesn't work. It seems you have to get em urself for the summons. 19:57, December 5, 2010 (UTC)
- It does work. You can't really compare getting summons from caskets to getting charms from implings, as you don't loot an impling to get a charm. You get the charm the moment you catch the impling. But anyway, it does work. (:
- REDIRECT User:Urbancowgurl777/Signature 20:03, December 5, 2010 (UTC)
Should river trolls be on the list of dropping the casket, as they were a former drop...
This item is also dropped by the mummies in the Chaos Tunnels, not just the ones in the desert.18.104.22.168 18:34, July 28, 2016 (UTC)Tommey