This is me! -- Malcolm33 22:23, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
What happens if you try to use a Disk of Returning? I only have one, so I'm not gonna try it myself. 18.104.22.168 23:10, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
Does this wiki have to be neutral ? 22.214.171.124 15:09, 27 September 2006 (UTC)
- That's the idea. Why? JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 15:40, 27 September 2006 (UTC)
ummm where was the hole???
Why couldn't they just make the disks non-droppable? like Barbarian assault stuff? --Dandaman879 05:30, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
- It's because all things were dropable at the time--126.96.36.199 18:47, 8 September 2007 (UTC)
But, if they made an exit portal, couldn't banned people just walk out? 188.8.131.52 03:06, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- no, because the disk of returning was used to a special place called black hole experience,not the original black hole.
the reason why they created the experience was that players were asking how was the black hole
One section of the article claims that scammers could convince people to drop the ring and take it for themselves, allowing them to escape from punishment. Another says that it was a "mock" black hole, meaning that there would be no scammers. I was not playing at the time, so could someone else rectify the conflict of information? 184.108.40.206 02:45, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
Actualy in the mock black hole, people got others to drop their disks so they couldn't leave. The scammers wern't banned, just well, scammers 00:49, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
i dont expect an answer any time soon
but... why did the price increase from about 15 mil to 107 mil in a year?--jakezing 02:16, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Probably merchanting clans or it slowly disappearing from the game... also there's lots of inflation as of a year ago. 02:22, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I have a odd definition of what 0 means on a graph don't I? And ahh, danke. --jakezing 02:23, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
how can we be sure items were lost? I know chessy had those disk and she was recovered by sly but what about the 1000s of santas as well? Do we know what items was transferred and what items were lost?
Holiday item? seriously?
This is definitely NOT a holiday item. Neither is 1/2 wine. Please don't mislead people by categorising them as such.
220.127.116.11 11:39, April 19, 2013 (UTC)