- Because it suffices to say that it is a rare item drop rather than listing an inaccurate list of monsters that may/may not drop it. Shadowdancer 01:31, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
To prevent confusion with searches I put a redirect for page dragon_shield. I got confused myself a couple times by Dragon Square shield instead of Dragon shield. So I created that redirect.
Why is the "note" about it possibly looking like a kiteshield relevant?Mathwhiz90601 08:23, 8 April 2007 (UTC)
- It shouldn't be just thrown in like that, but I think it should be included in the article. It's definitely an interesting little fact. --Wowbagger421 20:12, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
Dragon sq shield?
Can a member confirm that this item is actually called a "Dragon sq shield" following the naming scheme of the other sq shields? For now I'll make a redirect. --Wowbagger421 20:12, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
- Nevermind, my friend confirmed its "sq". --Wowbagger421 22:54, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
Any special abilities?
I've been wondering from the rumors, but, does the dragon sq shield have the same effect as a anti-dragon shield? By that I mean does it lessen the damage you take from dragon breath like an anti-d shield? You can write me here, or contact me in-game by private chat, i stay in the european servers members and non-members, drop me a line!
- Why the f*** is it like that?! Chiafriend12Loon is best buttlord 04:34, 18 April 2007 (UTC)
Why is that important?
I've been hearing people talking about it, but, why is important that the dragon square shield looks like a kite? Is it possible that Jagex will make a dragon kite shield?
It's just a fluke I think, and you might as well reference it.--Andy mci 19:21, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
It should say that you must complete legends quest to wield it.
- Fortunately it does. and, please sign your posts with four tildes as shown here ~~~~. Emosworld 02:43, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
DSQ vs OBBY
- Dragon square has better defensive stats, less magic attack penalty, no ranged attack penalty. --Andorin (Talk) (Contribs) 06:45, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
I was wondering if anyone knew why the price was almost 600k, yet one of the peices required is worth 750k. If anyone does know why this is so, perhaps it would be nice to add that to the article as noobs like me would think that it would be better to head off to the legend's guild and form the shield half that they just got as a drop into a d square. Mjc3 03:58, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
What happened to the price? It was around 560k some days/weeks ago and now it's 835k! Anybody knows why the price is raising so much?--16:55, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
anyone can change the price in the artical?wont brother u with numbers :D
Message box on making
|“||You set to work trying to fix the ancient shield. It's seen some heavy action and needs some serious work doing it.||”|
|“||Even for an experienced armourer if is not an easy task, but eventually it is ready. You have restored the dragon square shield to its former glory.||”|