will this store on the keyring?
- REDIRECT User:Kytti khat/sig 16:48, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
One Time Key?
Once you unlock the door, does it stay unlocked or do you need to bring the key on every trip? Hatchenator 18:55, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- According to the Ancient Cavern article, not only does the door remain unlocked, but the key in fact disappears. -- Zang! talk 21:28, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
Post EoC lighting of dragon forge
It appears that one no longer needs to cast either fire wave or fire surge in order to light the dragon forge; I brought 15 each of air and fire runes, but my character appeared to use the magic ability Combust instead, with no runes expended. I'm hesitant to edit the article without being able to provide verification, so hopefully someone else will be able to confirm this. 22.214.171.124 20:37, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Exactly the same happened to me. I can confirm that you no longer need runes. 126.96.36.199 15:48, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
Fusing key problem
Problems fusing the key?
After having started Heros Welcome I need to fuse the key but cannot do so. I have both parts in my inventory but when using either on a dragon I get the message "you cannot use any item on the dragon at this time". Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
188.8.131.52 00:17, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
- You're on the wrong page. Dragonkin key (Hero's Welcome) is found in a chest, and is different from the one used in While Guthix Sleeps. -- 00:33, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks. I would still like to fuse the original Dragonkin key though, why doesn't that work? Any idea?
- 184.108.40.206 16:26, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
- 220.127.116.11 16:27, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Little late, but you do actually have to initiate combat with the mithril dragons in order to forge anything with them. I thought that was just limited to the Hero's Welcome key, but if this thing is going on with this key as well then that's definitely the solution; just hit an idling dragon and it should work fine. Eisotopius (talk) 01:39, July 15, 2015 (UTC)