Most useless island EVAR! I would love to see it expanded. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 19:45, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, it seems like an ideal place for clan meetings where they dont want to be disturbed. But otherwise most useless area in the entire game. oblivion 00:16, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
Well i'm a non-member who has never been a member,so i never visited this place.But in my music page i have Dragontooth Island music track unlocked!When i click on it to unlock clue it says "This track was unlocked at Dragontooth Island".Please im confused!Do you know anything about this,is it a glitch,did it happen to you?I know it's not important but i just wanna know.Thank you.
Im also a non-member and I have the track unlocked. I don't know why I have it. If you know, tell me.
It says that the bug has been there since the release date of Defender of Varrock, except I have played a few months before that and had that track on. Is the bug fact accurate? --Rulinggod 22:49, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
clarification needed on the kingdom
According to an IP editor (who has been through rounds of undoing established editors valid edits so far as i can tell) the kingdom is that this island is allegedly located in is the Eastern Sea. However, it is more likely under the rule of Morytania since it is a ghost captain that ferries players to and from the island and thus the reason this island should be listed as belonging to Morytania. I will note however that it is likely one of the closest islands to or enroute to the Eastern Lands. If anyone can show proof that the ip editor is correct please do so.
- REDIRECT user:kytti khat/sig 01:30, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- I think that Eastern sea should be considered a kingdom. The Lunar Sea, The Southern Sea, and even the western sea (which does not even have any islands in it) are considered kingdoms, So why not the Eastern Sea? If I am wrong on any of this info, tell me. ----Tealclocktalk 02:49, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
how doi get dragon tooth's island music if im not a member
- by paying 5£:) you can't if you're nonmember but you still get the Music Track unlocked somehowWhale Impact 17:39, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
What is the in-game reason the ghost captain now ferries us there for free?18:08, October 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I doubt there is one, or they'd have put it as part of the answer in the FAQs: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,680,65183680 . IP220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:18, October 17, 2013 (UTC)
- The captain in-game seems to not acknowledge the fact he used to require payment and actually abhors the very idea. 00:00, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
Updated with new information
Is having a Cramulet equipped just as good as a Ghostspeak Amulet equipped in order to understand the Captain?