Morgan is the mayor and I know it!
2 Things:Where's Citation? Plus, isnt a Village a settlement without a Maynor?
- We have no proof that he's the mayor so I have removed it. Come back and add it again only if you find and provide proof that he is the mayor. Dtm142 01:11, 22 July 2008 (UTC)
I have the images of the new draynor village but im getting a permission error... :( how can i get permission?15:47, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
Your account is less than 4 days old. Wait a few days or ask somebody else on this wiki to upload them.15:59, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
Lol my accounts not less then four days old... I think I just forgot to sign in XD. Buy how did my signature show up... 220.127.116.11 01:01, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
All the images have been updated. Due to this, they won't show up immediately. It could take a few days for the images to show up, and reuploading images or creating duplicates will just result in conflicts, so all we can do is sit and wait for Wikia to fix them.
- REDIRECT User:Urbancowgurl777/Signature 01:11, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
Does anybody know why Draynor village is so dark? It's so strange, and it's not near halloween...Youdead00 17:07, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I must admit, id you haven't done Vampire slayer, and you don't know the history, then it might seem odd. And after the quest... maybe too, because the terror is gone. But I think that it might be that the people (and the admosphere too) have internalised the ages of horror. And that's why it's soo gloomy-looking. Leon Art 08:43, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- In one of the front page quick polls, the things that could have caused darkness are: Bob the Cat, Dark wizards, RuneScape Gods, A sneaky J-Mod, the vampire count. In my opinion I think it was a RuneScape God... the problem is which. Hope this info helped -- 08:46, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- It's a poll, that doesn't mean a lot, necessarily. You think a JMod would be part of Gielinor's storyline? Besides, if there's a poll going on about the cause... what use would the question be? Leon Art 11:21, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
Is the redberry bush still there? I looked earlier, couldn't find it where it used to be. 18.104.22.168 20:45, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
I changed dragon kite to toy kite 14:31, February 8, 2012 (UTC)