Doesn't it hit harder?
I get level 121 evil chickens in game, that can actually hit 4s and sometimes even 5s on me. Just wanted to point that out, that the Evil Chicken can hit harder than 3. Ch1lled Socks 14:45, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
- yeah, i get level 159 ones and without protect prayers/armor i'm positive it will hit a lot harder than 3. otherwise, how is it a challenge? next time i get one i'll go unarmed at it for a bit to test this.. Christine 19:58, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
- I'm getting the lv 159s now too, since I leveled up to 91. I tested its max hit, and it maxed a 5 on me. I believe its max hit should be 5 then. Ch1lled Socks13:28, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
I HAVE A QUESTION! i was walking by fred's farm when i see some "chat" Anyway, I ask someone nearby and ask "was that the evil chicken?" because i knew it retired. he replied "yes" whats up with that?????!!!
im wondering if there are any pictures of the evil chicken underwater. that sounds really neatCorhen 17:56, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- I have a screenshot of the evil chicken in HD that might be useful to this article... Perhaps suitable to replace this Image:Evil_chicken.png? Poggin 19:56, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, it's a lot better. User:C Teng/sig 20:19, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- Evidently not - notice the huge tail feathers? Poggin 15:54, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
I've seen the evil chicken!
I'm not sure how many would believe me, for I don't have evidence, but I have seen the Evil Chicken outside his layer! west of Witchaven, between the temple and the dock that takes you to Brimhaven. I saw the Evil Chicken commanding others chickens and trying to motivate them to rebel. It had a "Tal-to" option on it, but when it tried, it repelled me with a harmless magic attack. After a few seconds of bossing around the chickens, it teleported. Has this happened to anyone else?
- Yup. Seems like this actually happens. ---Chaos- 21:08, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- I just saw it in the center of the white knight's castle. I was going to take a screenshot, but my friend's summoning familiar retaliated against it and killed it. It had only one hitpoint. If you click to talk to it, it hits you with a magic attack that deals one damage and it says "Begone from me, *player name*" 22:47, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
If people have seen this, why isn't it in the article?01:05, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- No proof no inclusion as far as I'm concerned. 01:24, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- I've seen it now, it appears to be true. I was on my way to the Chicken farm to collect feathers and saw a farmer conversing with the Evil chicken. The farmer said "Didn't your Grandmother teach you manners?", or something like that. The evil chicken killed a chicken then teleported away. 15:56, September 14, 2009 (UTC)
- I've seen it also it was in the champions guild in Falador talking to the chickens and it was motivating them and every time you tried to talk to the chicken it would repel you and call you a mortal
I've revamped the entire article. Moved some images, made the section "Random event" mnore past tense, removed some useless Trivia and added some information about its role in RFD.
I've even added about players seeing the Evil Chicken in the same fashion as the Drunken Dwarf.
Just thought I'd give people a heads up, I've seen this article tagged with "Obsolete" for a while now, I'm surprised no-one's done it yet up until now.01:08, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Underwater Evil chicken
Does anyone have a picture of the evil chicken underwater? I think it would be a amusing sight to see.
- use evil drumstick: Eat it. They're delicious... believe me!
- use Chocotreat: Eurgh - disgsting! Do you not know that chocolate is my one weakness?
- No, you fool!
- use egg on face mask: The mask is *entirely* homemade. *bwaaak*
- use Chocolate egg on face mask: The mask is unflattering and makes you look fat.
- use Eggsterminator: With that you can bring eggy retribution upon our enemies. *bwaaak*
- else: The Evil Chicken is umoved by your poultry gifts.
- Who are you
- But surely everybody has heard of the Evil Chicken
- Some say I came from the Abyss. Others say I was just a normal chicken, who grew angry at human domination over my species. But do you want to know where I really came from?
- The Evil Chicken lowers it voice. You lean in.
- *Bwaaak* *Bwaaak* *Bwaaak*
- You get the impression that this chicken is quite mad.
Gspbeetle 11:34, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
Reasons the chicken is male:
- Large comb & wattles.
- Referred to with male pronouns in Recipe for Disaster.
- Referred to with male pronouns in Postbag from the Hedge #1 (although this might just be because the gender is unknown to the writer.).
Reasons the chicken is female:
- Lays eggs.
- Lacks coloured plumage.
- Referred to with female pronouns in the Dominion Tower.
Wish I paid more attention to the dialogue in the easter event.19:59, May 3, 2012 (UTC)