About Recommended Equipment / Cape slot
"Cape: Fire cape/Soul wars cape (for prayer bonus)/Skill Cape(trimmed, if possible)/Saradomin cloak/Zamorak cloak/Obsidian cape/Cape of Legends/Saradomin cape/Zamorak cape/Ava's accumulator(only if ranging)."
As you know some ppl get mad if I just edit the page, and erase it =(. So I was wondering if I can discuss here before edit. Ok the point is that in "cape slot" I would recomend "ardouge cloak 3" Coz it gives +6 prayer bonus. So I think its better than the trimmed skillcape but worse than soul wars cape. Just an opinion.
Can i solo him?
With my stats:
Can i solo the bandos general and get at least one kill?
No. You are low defence, so he and his minions will hit almost always. Also, with those stats, you won't be hitting the boss a lot.
52+ summoning (67+ summoning recommended)
90+ constitution (you can lose 710 LP at any time from his range and the 2 minions)
70+ prayer (Piety)
75+ magic (Steelwill)
A Godsword , Chaotic Weapon, or Whip/Dragon Claws
Armies of Gielinor on Funorb has a unit called Ourg, which uses General Graardor's Model. Should this be added to Graardor's page, or is it not valid seeing as it has not been confirmed on Runescape itself?
With that information, does he count as an Ogre slayer task since Ourg's are a type of Ogre?--Kodeman76 23:46, 17 January 2009 (UTC)Graardor does not count as an ogre slayer task. It should be noted that he is an Ourg, as this adds to his article. 01:03, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
why is this just a copy of the article?
- I don't think we wanna know... WWTDD? 16:47, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
Graador can't hit 74
Why does the article say this? kree'aa or what ever its spelled as is the only gwd boss that can hit 74.
Umm u forgot ur signature.. and yeah my friend saw it. i trust him enough.. he goes to graardor almost everyday sometimes...
Gnimrag 04:44, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- has been confirmed that graador can not hit 74, he hits 64 and 32. this confirmation comes from many suicides and countless deaths. floppyc5 22:10, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
Does he really drop it? @Gaz#7521 23:50, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- No, they are only dropped by the statues found after "The Chosen Commander".. I think. Just deleted the Granite mace part til' someone confirms it--King x treme 00:05, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
- Bandos trips are the most popular because Graardor is the easiest boss to kill, and the drop rate is pretty decent. If something is popular then it's going to be well known. Andrew talk 20:49, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
Bandos or Big High War God?It doesn't matter a whole lot,but just out of curiosity,doesn't he say "For the glory of the Big High War God" instead of "For the glory of Bandos?" It's not a big deal,just was wondering. --
- Oh,never mind,just found out that they changed it....-Captain Sciz 13:52, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
Poor trivia wording?
The trivia claims the recent error at the dungeon where summoning could force him to switch his target has some very odd wording. How can this an unintended side update whilst not being a glitch? The definition of a glitch is an error in the coding that is not intended by the writer. Someone clarify to me why it is worded as it currently is?15:38, September 19, 2009 (UTC)
Is it possible to bring borrowed items to fight General Graardor??23:08, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Yes 23:09, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
LEAVE THE DROP RATES ALONE
Unless you have a very good droplist to back it up with. Your estimates are not statistically valid. Pal2002 04:23, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
Stats to take to bandos?
Would 93 attack 83 strength 82 defence 88 hp 71 prayer 68 summoning and 62 agility be enough to take him on in a solo? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Death38432 (talk) on 16:25, 24 March 2010.
- You probably could get in 1 solo kill a trip, I wouldn't recommend it, as most likely you would just lose money. HaloTalk 22:27, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks any other helpers? Death38432
My stats are:
Can I solo him? (AtheistMetal)
atheistmetal- No, Yr offencive stats arnt bad but you should get 52 summoning, 85 defence, 80 mage, and 90 Con. (anynomous) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 23:07, December 15, 2010. 18.104.22.168
since da last time i posted my stats they hav changed alot
My stats now are:
Wat abt now? (AtheistMetal)
Okay, my stats are:
Def: 75 (dragonfireshield, bandos tassets, d boots, fighter torso, helm of nezinot, skill cape of wc, glory ammy, whip)
And I solo him killing him twice per trip;
Team vs Solo
Would it be better to team bandos or to solo. I mean because if you solo then you can get all the loot but you get hit and have a higher chance of dieing. But if you team then you might not get as much loot but you can last longer and not get hit as much. And yes I know that the clan could just kill it and if someone were to get the loot then they could keep it all but the clan might really hate him and kick him. Death38432 (spreading death whereever i go)
- Go for the team, teams get faster kills can share the tanking and will bless graves (any good reputable clan will anyway) most bosses are better money making in a team because damage output increases and the duration of trips goes up by a lot, you need a lot of lukc to make good money soloing most solo trips you're lucky to break even at a boss.
would a blast fusion hammer also work?13:24, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
Other weaknesses for graador?
Been claw crashing bandos and using a zammy speark as a 2nd weapon and ive also heard from numerous people that graador is weak to stab. Can anyone confirm this?
- I've heard from numerous boss hunters that a Zammy Spear is a good weapon of choice at Bandos, although I'd like to suggest you don't claw crash people because it is very irritating :) 20:55, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
Someone needs to explain how they came to this conclusion, because I tried wearing full karil's to a solo and didn't notice any difference in the amount I was getting hit (it's extremely accurate either way).
The article always said it used 'Ranged' until a few weeks ago, what's the basis for this change? -Eut 03:28, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
Ya for real, my question is does he really use "magical range", or regular range. Cuz if its magical, high mage def would be necessary. I thought it was just regular, now im haveing second thoughts about soloing him
The charm log feels off... it has a 100% chance of dropping a charm and only 200 kills, and does he even drop just 1 charm at a time? could someone revert the charm log to its actual state please? i have no revert button and this feels like vandalism.Thespaceer 02:31, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
magical range or regular
Is his ranged attack really "magic-based" cuz ive never heard that, and now im wondering if thats the case, mage defence would be more necessary for soloers ~~ekene x~~
His ranged attack is only range-based. But i recommend that you use karil body for protection against magic-minionen.
Chaotic rapier vs whip
The whip has a higher slash bonus by 4, but the rapier has a higher strength bonus by 19. Isn't the strength bonus significant enough to offset the slash bonus? Dsctatom 16:32, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
The Chaotic Rapiers stab bonus helps more than it's slash bonus at Bandos due to it being signifigantly higher and allowing you to use the accurate option. I've tested it on accurate stab, aggressive stab, and aggressive slash, and generally the stab will be more accurate. 22.214.171.124 06:12, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
About his "Ranged attack"
I tried soloing him the first time using dharoks armour which resulted in 300+ ranged defence. His ranged hit me every time. This was my first suspicion. i was wearing full dh, fury, sw cape, fury, dragon boots and a ring of life. I died...
I can tell the diffrence between his "ranged attack" from Steelwill's magic attack. Graardor's animation ends with a "wind wave" graphic., while Steelwill ended with a "earth wave" graphic. Also if it hits above a 21, then you know its his "ranged attack" because steelwill and grimspike max is 21.
Tried again a few times while wearing full karils + neiz as well as a DFS and a whip. This time his ranges missed around 40-60%. Thats where i get interested. (off topic: i died using this setup too because i didnt turn on melee pro in time :(. )
Hypothesis: Either its major luck or his ranged attack really is magic based. Ill do many more testing if i need to...
If it is a regular ranged atack, then its suppose to hit MORE on my karils + dfs because the full dharok setup still has more ranged bonus (250+ vs 310+). Magic defence is a diffrent story (30ish vs 145+).
Something else i know is that Steelwill's magic attack is VERY accurate as well. It usually hits about 1/4 of thw time and 3/4 of the time if wearing melee armour. thats pretty often 0.0
Well it's luck. If using protect from ranged or deflect range his ranged attack don't hit at all, that means his attack isn't magic based. :D
Um, last person to comment. just becuase its magic BASED doesnt mean deflect magic is needed to stop it. Protect from range doesnt prove ****
I solo Graar quite often and tbh i get about the same amount of kills with bandos chest and karil body so i dont think his range att is magic based. I get hit higher when using karil top but not as often cause graar is meleeing mostly and i have better protect from steelwill. But with bandos chest i get hit much more often then with karil cause higher range def means lower hits with range att but higher range def means more hits from minions. So i would say if youre fast at eating then att agains use bandos chest for low dmg delt to you, but if youre a little slower use a good magic defence body like karil.
I think it would be nice if we had voice clips on this page. Krayfish 03:21, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
What do I bring?
I can't find a suggested inventory
Ulmuchiha 17:02, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
What should I level to group bandos more effectively?
- Summoning of course (:
- REDIRECT User:Urbancowgurl777/Signature 03:50, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
It says on the article that it's rare, but if anyone know how rare 'rare' is, preferrably based on a drop log, that would be sweet since I plan on soloing him.
- Which item are you referring to?
- REDIRECT User:Urbancowgurl777/Signature 05:43, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
- We don't have drop logs here, so we couldn't give you an estimate of just how rare an item is. --Andorin (Talk) (Contribs) 05:44, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
- We do have drop logs for charms, and even if it only shows percentage and not the exact amout, it is still better than seeing just 'rare' or 'uncommon'. Once i was had cockatrices as a task, and i filled half my inventory wih iron boots, which are supposed to be a rare drop. Maybe we can add a seperate section giving examples of loot gained from one trip and with what equipment, etc? Because if i was fighting a high levelled foe, I would definately want to have an idea of what to expect out of it.
- Charlegme 07:23, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Can someone confirm the 5 fire runes drop? It seems quite odd for a level 624 to drop such an item of low value. User:Dungeonmaster12 8:09, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
In the second paragraph, the max hit is listed as 645 melee and 350 ranged, but in the infobox on the side, it says his max hit is 610 with melee and 355 with ranged. These should say the exact same thing, which is correct? Hofmic Talk 05:59, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
Could I solo General Graador
Armour and weapons
Full torags, Dragon boots, Amulet of Glory, Dragonfire shield, Abyssal whip (main weapon) , D claws for spec weapon and Skill cape.
Prayer: 44 <--- nooby i know :L
Please let me know if I could solo the God. Thanks.
Uhh..why in this is page it says that bandos hilt drops are a very rare drop and in the bandos hilt page it is a rare drop?
I have a question reguarding the use of dreadnips at this boss. Will using them cause Graardor to become agressive to the user like agressive familiars do?
I can, and I am lower than you in like all but pray summoning
The world wakes
What is it's combat in the world wakes? 210 or 140? --12:55, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
It's combat was 210 when I did the quest12:59, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
guthix butterfly ability
simply, does the butterfly get killed in his room?