- I've since obtained 2 Cinnamon from fishing (total of 3) and 1 more Lard from fishing (total of 2). Unless hauling up boots and gloves grants a different type of experience. Emptylord (talk) 04:02, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Do you get agility experience from barbarian fishing in Catherby? I'm getting strength experience, but that isn't on any of the lists for chin food.Emptylord (talk) 04:04, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- seems more likely to obtain the listed food type in the skills listed but possible to gain any of the three.
- barbarian barehanded fishing is strength and fishing xp.
- 184.108.40.206 04:25, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
gp per feeding formula
for those more skilled in math
small amount of gp from the baby stage each time you feed it with the neutral or loved food type.
2573 total lvl
loved food gives 56973gp
neutral food gives 45579gp
hated food gives 0gp
young stage says will give a medium amount, adult a large amount.220.127.116.11 04:34, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I think it's Total/Skill level based as well... 20:06, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Doubtful, as Jagex said themselves they would vanish afterwards... IP18.104.22.168 (talk) 18:59, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- It depends: during this stupid Squeal event is ongoing, you can easily keep your chinchompa with you; simply do not feed it. This chinchompa does not run away at 100% hunger, the way other pets run away if you don't feed them. (Once this stupid Squeal event is over though, all golden chinchompas will indeed vanish though.) 22.214.171.124 20:07, September 6, 2013 (UTC)