- I've since obtained 2 Cinnamon from fishing (total of 3) and 1 more Lard from fishing (total of 2). Unless hauling up boots and gloves grants a different type of experience. Emptylord (talk) 04:02, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Do you get agility experience from barbarian fishing in Catherby? I'm getting strength experience, but that isn't on any of the lists for chin food.Emptylord (talk) 04:04, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- seems more likely to obtain the listed food type in the skills listed but possible to gain any of the three.
- barbarian barehanded fishing is strength and fishing xp.
- 18.104.22.168 04:25, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
gp per feeding formula
for those more skilled in math
small amount of gp from the baby stage each time you feed it with the neutral or loved food type.
2573 total lvl
loved food gives 56973gp
neutral food gives 45579gp
hated food gives 0gp
young stage says will give a medium amount, adult a large amount.22.214.171.124 04:34, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I think it's Total/Skill level based as well... 20:06, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Doubtful, as Jagex said themselves they would vanish afterwards... IP126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:59, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- It depends: for the entire duration of this stupid Squeal event, it is easy to keep your chinchompa without having it explode; simply do not feed it. This chinchompa will not run away at 100% hunger, it is not like other pets that will run away if you don't feed them. (Once this stupid Squeal event is over though, all golden chinchompas will indeed vanish.) 188.8.131.52 20:07, September 6, 2013 (UTC)