Hey guys, haven't edited at wiki before, tried to add the list of jadinko combos, but it looks kind of bad. Could anyone properly format it please? Thanks. Tafkan 19:34, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
The table at present is partially obscured by the side advert bar, can someone do a rework to fix?
Also would be good to see the table broken up into box/track and also the box trap to have some indicator of what location they appear IE track area/start area.
What has everyone got for seeds? So far I've gottean an orange tree , green blossom, and kalfer, i'm thinking it does all but am yet to see a herb from them. Dux bell0rum 00:34, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
Ok I just got a Ugune seed so it appears diseased jadinko's drop all seed types, Go figure KB says any of the tracking ones do all seed types :P Dux bell0rum 01:13, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
Just a thought (I may be very slow here) but is it possible/likely that the vine flower required for each god will not change each week and will be in the traditional god colour format ie. green vine flower for guthix red for zammy and blue for sara?18.104.22.168 09:52, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
Do we have any evidence for exactly how random the features are for god jadinkos? are they totally random? or say any one of a fixed set of factors? I know i've heard of some people using the same combo to attract one. --Armcie 23:58, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
If it helps, for me it was the same fruit tree (apple) for all 3 of my god Jinko's, as well as each having there own "god" colors for the vine-flowers(zammy-red, guth-green, sara-blue).
Since I have yet to see someone mention getting a god Jinko with a different "god" color, this leads me to believe that it is not just a coincidence.
--Dark e 05:28, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
When I added juju potion to my GREEN vine blossom I got a message saying i met 2 requirements for SARADOMIN jadinko. Will confirm what actual combination is later but I'm thinking this might disprove the theory that the god colors match vine flower colors.Dux bell0rum 05:49, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
--(same person who added the first comment) - Dux I suspect that the reason this happened is because 2 of your other features were right, the bush tree or ornament, but you need to apply the hunter potion for those 2 to have effect, even if its the wrong colour vine...
I have caught all the jadinkos this week including god jadinkos, and for me the required vine blossoms were in accordance with the god colours. I will have post the full combination when I get home although obviously this won't necessarily be the right combo for anyone else.22.214.171.124 09:29, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
I can disprove that the flower colors match the God colors. I have caught all 3 God jadinkos and here is what I needed. Guthix: Blue vine flower w/potion, Pond, Kalferberry, banana tree Saradomin: Green vine flower w/potion, abandoned house, lergberry, banana tree Zamorak: Red vine flower w/potion, thermal vent, NO BUSH (it actually required not having something in the bush patch), and banana tree.
As you can see, the same fruit tree was required for all 3 but the colors didn't match up. Eat ham2 18:07, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
I confirm the color of the flowers can be different than the colors of the gods (Mines were all different, and each flower color had 1 god). Also, me and 2 friends all got the same fruit tree for every god jadinkos (I got apple for all tree, a friend got apple for all 3, and another friend got banana for all 3) So I would say it's very possible,for a player in a given week, all the gods have the same random fruit tree.(If 1 is apple, the 2 others are apple too) RsYunie 08:52, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
For me, guthix was green, sara was red and zammy was blue. All three had the orange tree but the bushes were all different. Sagarmatha 18:43, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
Saradomin - Apple tree; no bush; blue flowers; dark pit
Zamorak - Apple tree; lergberry bush; red flowers; thermal vent
Guthix - Apple tree; lergberry bush; green flowers; boneyard
I think it's evident that they all seem to use the same fruit tree and corresponding colors.
- REDIRECT User:Urbancowgurl777/Signature 18:47, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
Saradomin – Green - Thermal vent – Aplle tree - Kalferberry
Guthix –Red – Pond – Apple - lergberry bush
Zamorak – Blue - Abandoned house –Apple Tree - Kalferberry
I don't think the flower relates to god type, as none of mine matched. HOWEVER I believe all have the same fruit tree... as all examples above and mine match this pattern Amun erebos 08:04, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
Cannibal Jadinko seeds
Has anyone actually gotten seeds from a cannibal jadinko? I've trapped over 20 and have yet to see a single seed - do they ahve lower seed drop avg then the rest of the jadinkos? Dux bell0rum 06:05, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
Should we have the information and tables on the main page or on separate subpages? Gaz and I had set up a nice succinct article where people could click the links to get to the subpages that had information and tables, but (wszx) kept reverting it. This is helpful because people can see the information they need without having to wade through an enormous article. In addition, we have several uses of relegating information to subpages, such as Barbarian Assault and Dungeoneering. ʞooɔ 10:01, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
Subpages - 
Together - 
- It's succinct but enormously unhelpful. People aren't going to want to have to navigate to several different subpages to find the information they want. I want to see which jadinkos are attracted by which combinations, what I need to pay the farmer and which herbs and secondaries are needed for each potion. That's three subpages I would have to open, and that's the most stupid thing I've ever heard. The article is not overly long with these tables like Dungoneering or BA would be, so we don't have to split them off. User:(wszx)/sheeeeple 18:52, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
I think we should keep them on subpages as well. It looks too crowded having numerous tables all bunched up together like that - there are three tables just for jadinkos..
- REDIRECT User:Urbancowgurl777/Signature 18:56, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
The overriding rule above all others should always be "What will be the most beneficial/helpful to our users/readers." That rule is more important than any others combined. We used this reasoning to keep scrolls and pouches on the familiar pages rather than splitting. I have not payed this minigame myself but it sounds like this reasoning would apply here also.--Degenret01 19:51, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
- This is not about granularity, which was the question with the pouches and scrolls. This is about organization. The familiar pages are not very long so it's fine to keep it there based on the size of the page. This page is quite long considering all of the tables we have, and the splitting would be for organization, not granularity. ʞooɔ 19:55, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I know it isn't about granularity, its about making the most sense to help the reader.--Degenret01 20:23, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
- It's not long at all. User:(wszx)/sheeeeple 19:58, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I find it easier to have multiple tabs rather than having to scroll up and down constantly to find what I'm looking for, especially in this case. RE organization - I agree. It's too much to have on one page, imo.
- REDIRECT User:Urbancowgurl777/Signature 20:04, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Obviously it's about what's best for the reader. However, I don't think people want to look through all the tables on there (there are a bunch) if all they want is to find out a certain thing, which is easier with smaller pages. If people want an overview, they can read the entire page. If they want more information (which they usually only want parts of) they can view the subpages. Barbarian Assault is relevant because the page and its subpages are not particularly large. And I imagine that the size of Herblore Habitat will only increase. It's already large (not in byte size, but in screen size) because of all of the tables that don't need to be there. ʞooɔ 02:49, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
Together - I looked at it. The page with everything together is not long. Each section just about fits on one screen. That is much more helpful to users than having to constantly hit back, find a new section, click the new header, etc. --LiquidTalk 02:43, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
Scroll of cleansing
It should be noted that the dungeoneering scroll of cleansing DOES have a effect in herblore habitat (at least with my experiences) however I am not sure if it is worth mentioning in the article... or where to place it. Amun erebos 07:57, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
If we add that I think that we might as well mention scroll of life helps too.(I've personally gotten back 1 lerg seed, a few flower seeds, and a few different herb seeds.)Dark e 15:44, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone else think there should be some sort of approx. hourly hunter exp rate in the jadinkos section? I myself (and I'm sure plenty others) would really use this mainly for hunter exp. after the rewards.
If so, for just common jadinko's or certain ones that don't require a juju hunter pot such as carrion? (my fav to hunt in general btw)
And does anyone else know any other instance where there can by 2 different jadinkos to catch at the same time? I found 1 out by accident, great exp, but it only lasts *about 2 juju hunter pot doses w/o having to replant.
Dark e 16:04, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
-Diseased and carrion can be caught at the same time, and doesnt require any juju pots, although i can't remember the exp rate i was getting for them... I was tracking and had the plant traps around at the places you investigate for tracking Amun erebos 21:46, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
witchdoctor xp boost
I have found that the exp boost from witchdoctor robes only works after finding all god jadinko's in the second week and last's for 1hr alone. Rather than the exp bonus from time robes are put on (which is what the articles regarding this boost imply) as I got the top today.. wasnt getting any greater than normal exp... found all god jadinko's spoke to papa mamba... and then i was getting 630 exp per zamorak jadinko catch.
Anybody else experiencing this? Amun erebos 02:24, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
As someone who has never touched this minigame, I have to say we really need a brief intro section. We jump right off talking about attracting Jadinkos with farming, and I am totally saying "wtf is a jadinko? What is the point of this minigame? what is its goal? Let the jadinko go pound sound." --Degenret01 13:19, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
I totally agree. I kind of jump away of the complexity when looking at the page :p I heard a lot of good stuff, but I don't like to read things I don't comprehend. I use this wikia so that I have to skip the discovering, not do it here all over again. Antonino200 13:58, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
Any idea how long it takes to grow the various crops? All the game/manual says is that it's a bit faster than other places...I want to get some kind of idea how long I can be elsewhere... --Jimfromtx 20:27, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
"After obtaining one or more pieces of the witchdoctor armour, if a player talks to Pauline Polaris at the Livid Farm on Lunar Isle, they will receive Mambo's potion which, when consumed, will grant the player an extra 3,000 farming experience."
What is it? Everywhere else (even all the other pages on this site) it says you need the FULL set.
Not show if it's new but the tool lep can now store some vines and it's not listed anywhere on the page.
- Fixed. (: Would be nice if he stored all vines though. User:Urbancowgurl777/Signature 23:28, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I tried editing the page to add this information, using as a reference this page (http://www.go-runescape.com/minigame_HerbloreHabitat.php#farming), but my edit does not seem to be taking - I click "save page" and it just re-loads the edit screen. Is the page locked or something? I was trying to edit it in source instead of visual to be able to use tags, don't know if that had anything to do with it. Anyways, the times listed on that page (not substantiated, but perhaps someone can verify them) are 20 minutes for the flowers, 90 minutes for the herbs, and 100 minutes for the bushes. Matchgirl42 (talk) 13:04, May 23, 2013
Jandinko Tracking Spots
I've noticed that the locations to search are very deterministic; once you've start the hunt, it'll stay in that path until caught. Here's the possible search combinations for one of the holes for example:
- There is one tracking spot start which is always exactly the same route; starting at one of the other starting spots may give you two different routes to follow. At least, if I recall correctly from my time there. IP126.96.36.199 (talk) 06:33, November 5, 2013 (UTC)
i was just wondering if the common jadinkos were seperate. i was there recently hunting for a daily challenge, and it looked as though me and another player were sharing them but i was some what hard to tell.Kirito SP (talk) 01:33, August 3, 2014 (UTC)