can you get back into the city with out any expancive items!!
- Yes, you can (re)enter Sophanem before you have finished the quest, through one of the rocks near quest start. Golduin 05:18, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
do you really have to have 35+ agility? It doesn't list that in the requirements on the quest journal.00:16, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
NO, but hAVING having 35+ agility helps though
Do you really lose your cat if you Answer The Question "A husband and a wife have 6 sons. Each son has a sister. How many people are in the family?" I want to be sure
- If you answer wrong you lose your cat, if you answer right, you don't. Husband, wife, 6 sons, 1 sister = 9 members of the family. Golduin 04:37, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
After the quest?
So, the canopic jar you're left with after the quest. Can't bank it, can't sell it. What *are* you supposed to do with it? Is there anything that can be done apart from drop it?
I don't think so. I dropped it.
Pulpo Oscuro 13:04, August 28, 2010 (UTC)Pulpo Oscuro
I have 2 tinderboxes and 3 full waterskins when I talk to the wanderer yet she still doesn't let me into the city, help please. Gundoggy Ask her why you need to put your cat away.
If you die in the middle of the quest? GoldFalcon 23:49, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- Start over at the place you were at before you died.
i died i lost every thing even the jar
Why has no one mentioned how do you paradoxally have all the food you came into the city with after waking up near the pyramid, but then you gradually lose it during those headache attacks? (that is, unless you didn't eat any)
That has now been added to trivia
Pulpo Oscuro 17:56, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
do you need to do this quest, or do u just need the ghostspeak ammy without needing to claim the prayer exp?
This quest is ****ing annoying. The wall traps take off huge chunks of my life... even running diagonally doesnt help cause it lags.. then i keep falling into to the pit traps. i gave up cause i ran out of food. waste of time
The ghostspeak amulet is NOT necessary. Please remove it from the list of requisites. ~~ [unknown]
- Yes, ghost speak isn't necessary... and if you think these wall traps are annoying, try The Lair of Tarn Razorlor, that's tooooo annoying, I've decided to wait untill I have the Slayer ring. (btw, pls sign) Leon Art 08:58, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
STUPID [Removed] QUEST IS NOT FUN WHEN YOU DIE AND LOOSE ALL THE ITEMS [Removed]
- Don't swear and claim down just try getting the items again 23:44, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
Information in this guide about things available after the completion of the quest are not longer accurate and need to be reviewed. Dragon Bard 04:05, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
Best Kwest ever
Now some days later I've finished the quest and it is reaaally good. And btw loosing all my money made me waste 3 days to get 3M, Life is silly.
Isn't it possible to complete this quest without finishing The Restless Ghost? All you need is the amulet.
I have gotten all the way to the point in the quest where i have to jump across the pit (for like the 50th time!) and i've tried it about 7 times and can't jump across. i've tried it with 50-60 run energy, with 100 run energy, with empty hands, with stuff in my hands, on each side of the pit, and so far all i've accomplished is swearing at the game and using all my food. Can somebody PLEASE help me!!! Why can't i cross the same pit i've crossed before????
You can have items in your hands
I accidently clicked jumped the pit with my abyssal whip and rune kite equiped and was able to land the other side of the pit, I havent fallen in once the whole quest, I guess I'm just lucky :)
- I agree. For some reason or the other, having items in your hands increases the chances. During the earily parts of the quest when I didn't wield anything, I fell so many times. Then at the end when I actually WANTED to fall so I could get to the enterance, I had lots of armour on and both hands full. I made the jump exactly eight times >.>. This needs to be fixed, if most people agree that holding things does improve the success rate. Good Tab 20
Please lock this damn page.
The answer to the sphinx's how many peeople are in the family is 9. not 14. I lost my damn hellcat thanks to some asshole who changed it. PLease find out who it was and ban there ass, and is there anyway this page could be locked and only truster editors can change it? This seems like a prime target to dick heads like that one.
- With these things, I try to double check, just to be sure. Certainly when things like this/I dont want to lose are at stake. Leon Art 08:56, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
- P.s. You should sign too ;) Leon Art 08:56, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
Does anyone else get their flashback whited-out when they have bloom on? It might be a glitch but i'm not sure. Turning bloom off fixes this problem.
My possessed priest was level 126, not 91. Has anyone else had this? It wasn't a hard fight, just curious.
- Yeah, mine was too, as well as very easy to kill. I'm not sure why though. Deelax3 09:33, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
this guide shuks in deed
Restless ghost requirement is no longer listed on the quest journal..
It says there are only 3 req's: diamond in rough, gertrude's cat & pet cat.
I'd fix this myself but idk how to edit the beginning part of the page.
I found a casket in one of the sarcophagi, which I opened to find a cosmic talisman. Perhaps we could collate more information about possible drops and then add it to the page? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 19:01, February 21, 2018 (UTC).