after only six edits, its all better. you were missing a lot of details, and i added to the rewards to maybe help people into picking where all 30k exp goes. 126.96.36.199 11:27, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
In all my fights with the demon, I only remember him using magic on me once, at end of the fight when he always does it according to the article. Is he supposed to use magic? Was I just lucky? Was it because I was close to him, even though I used Protect From Melee? — Ali Irontoad (Talk) (Contributions) 02:55, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- The demon didnt use magic on me at all, not even during one of the three or four fights with him. Not counting the fire wave attack he uses when he dies on first fight. oblivion 07:38, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
Why does it say you need 3 blood runes?A.C. 19:40, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
Second and Third Fights
I did the second fight with the demon on May 6, 2008. It did not drain all my prayer points at the start of the fight. It possibly drained some of them, as I was down to 30 prayer after the first combat round. I don't remember if that was what I started the fight with, or if the demon drained prayer down to 30. (I may not have recharged my prayer fully after the first fight. In the first fight, it did drain prayer to 0, and I then used some of a prayer potion to get some points back but not back to full. I may not have used an altar between the first fight and the second.)
On the third fight with the demon, I started the fight with 37 prayer points (I did not recharge my prayer to its normal full of 59). The demon drained 30 points at the start of the fight, reducing my prayer to 7.
It wasn't meant to drain your Entire supply of prayer, it leaves enough for you to drink a prayer potion quickly.
when I went into the demon fights, I started out with 60/60 prayer points each time, and it left me with about 5-10 prayer points, even the first fight. --Scape Ruins 00:23, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
Same for me. In the first fight, I think it drained all of my prayer, but in the second and third it didn't drain all of it. --Keiko777 15:44, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- The last fight left me at 7, when I started with 44. --Raian the Fallen 09:44, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
comment from problem report
- 13-Jun-08 22:29 UTC
- 188.8.131.52 ("dragonkid631")
i can tfinish woot am i doing wrong at the ending can place totem pole
Are you sure? You have to replace the possessed totem pole in the middle of the Khazari Jungle, then the demon will appear, and depending on which way you chose, you should fight the demon w/o the three ghosts, then after you finish, you use the bull roarer and then talk, and receive a gilded totem pole.--Scape Ruins 00:28, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
This guide doesn't work.
- When you return to Ungadulu at the front of the cave he'll recognize the evil in the dagger and take it from you.
No he doesn't. Either it's missing some detail or this just doesn't work. Could someone explain? JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 18:06, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
- Im pretty sure it was a edit mistake by someone, because I talked to that guy in the fire at the cave and he gave me a holy force card. And, of course, he took away the dagger from me.--Pkthis 14:48, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
- Umm...That doesn't help me at all. I can't talk to him. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 17:47, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
I had trouble with this at first, because I thought Ungadulu was the person you summoned with the bull roarer, but then realized that he was the person in the star of flames. Could you be making this mistake? --Keiko777 15:41, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
Other fansite quest guides
Other sites listed here (on talk pages) as resources:
- to make this guide more comprehensive
- to improve quality of our information
- to check that nothing here has been copied outright from other sites - RuneScape:Copyrights
In Alexa order:
- http://runescape.gamerzrealm.net/node/35 . Chrislee33 06:52, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
Easier than dt?
Umm... it says in the quest discription that this quest is harder than dt...
- Desert Treasure was amazingly easy...
- So i guess this quest is uber-amazingly easy...
- Ah well i guess i'll have to find out for myself!
- So i guess this quest is uber-amazingly easy...
Post ur comments on this!!!!! Airplane04 23:17, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
Can boosts be used? --13:56, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
- If I recall, I used a boost for the farming part. That was way back then, though, so who knows, they might have changed that. 14:10, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
I believe now you must have all the requirements like kings ransom. i have started the quets now and do have requirements so i cant find out =(09:47, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
i thought it was great to see items needed at start of quest for section 1 do you think we could do this for the whole quest and break it in to separate sections?
09:48, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
Artcle of the month?
Should we nominate it?
- Yeah, I think it should be nominated. --Raian the Fallen 09:42, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
- We should for sure! 04:04, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
Updated the trivia page
I removed a tidbit of information that said that you can purchase the Cape of legends as soon as you enter the hall, which isn't true. You have to finish the quest to do so.
Weird it didn't show up.
--Raian the Fallen 09:40, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
Move a map.
This is just me wondering but shouldn't the map of the Shaman's Cave be in the section Exploring the Shaman's Cave instead of the Contacting the Locals section? Since underneath the map there is directions for the Exploring the Shaman's Cave section of the quest.
SaradominO o 01:06, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not so sure. You have to enter the shaman's cave during the part where the picture is. If you disagree and would like someone to move it for you, I'll do it (if you don't know how). ʞooɔ 01:11, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I guess it does make sense for it to be there. But I think it would be more convenet for someone following the guide to do the quest if it was all in the same section. I also didn't want to move it because I always think I am going to mess something up. SaradominO o 01:18, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
When I was doing the part of the Legends Quest in the Kharzai (sorry, guesstimating here) Dungeon, I got a "you failed" message once on the Ancient Door (the lockpicking one). However, my lockpick didn't break. Is it possible that it no longer does? If somebody else gets the same results as me, I'll change it (don't want to change it now in case it was a one-off bug). --Terily 08:57, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I had that happen too. I failed twice picking the lock, and I even had extra lockpicks along but they didn't break D34TH5T4R5 20:17, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
The Short Hard Path.
Well I chose the Short Hard Path when i had to kill the spirit's enemy.
And it turns out you don't need to kill the guardians again for access to the sacred water river. I'm going to go delete that part now.Viko 1678 OL 01:16, August 8, 2010 (UTC)Vik.
I took the short & hard path, and I think at the end when replacing the totem pole you have to fight the three guardians in the same order you fought them the first time, because I fought them highest-levelled to lowest-leveled, which is what I did to get the crystal pieces. I don't want to change the guide though, because I'm not sure.D34TH5T4R5 20:18, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
Someone decided to play on the Items required section and said that you need dragon longsword, Cut onyx and 200 jades. Someone revert it, I dont know how to do it.
Icey Joel 11:37, October 16, 2010 (UTC)Icey Joel
Standard Spell Book
Can we include earlier in the page that one needs to be on the standard spell book to complete this quest, its kinda frustrating wen i got to the orb spell door that i realise i cant cast orb charge on ancients
Don't know how to update
I am doing this now - the warriors don't drop the crystals- you search one of the mossy rocks and all three crystals wind up in your inventory. - Oops I wanted to give you guys a heads up - but I have no idea how to make changes or edit...
2 Radimus Erkle
I think this was patched, I can't see two of him and I am starting the quest. I did as you said, look from outside the guild.
Does it work here?? 184.108.40.206 21:31, July 15, 2011 (UTC)
Started to de-bullet
I started to remove the bullets, and change the formatting to paragraphs, but I didn't have enough time to finish. I'll continue if I have time, but if anyone could help, it would be appreciated.