I have the solutions to the first puzle, but I can't upload them as I do not have a RS wiki account.
The images are at the following links if someone could kindly add them :)
22.214.171.124 14:43, July 5, 2010 (UTC) (Sean Sabre)
im sure the woman in the picture is gypsy aris like what she said during recipe for disaster
- It's not. Close, but not the same. I think it's just representing a play using an altar in a house. HaloTalk 01:54, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- In the house theres lots of statues holding ancient staves, aka Zarosian Symbols, but Wom follows Saradomin, someone should include that. -- 15:52, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm unsure of why that room she's in is being referred to as the chapel, the chapel is clearly to the right of the screen. That is just a room with Zarosian statues in it. Also, calling the Wise Old Man Dionysius in this article may confuse a few people who do not know his name, should it be changed? (Mr KindHeart 02:13, June 21, 2010 (UTC))
- Another thing; it says in-game that you have to fight a mage, not a dragon. Which one is itMetapig 14:30, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- you need to fight many monsters including an iron dragon (anti dragon sheild needed) as well as her lvl 246.
- additonal reward of Mabel's lamp (unknown xp given, please update)
- 10K xp lamp, in a skill of your choice, level req unkown 15:34, July 5, 2010 (UTC)