I have the solutions to the first puzle, but I can't upload them as I do not have a RS wiki account.
The images are at the following links if someone could kindly add them :)
188.8.131.52 14:43, July 5, 2010 (UTC) (Sean Sabre)
im sure the woman in the picture is gypsy aris like what she said during recipe for disaster
- It's not. Close, but not the same. I think it's just representing a play using an altar in a house. HaloTalk 01:54, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- In the house theres lots of statues holding ancient staves, aka Zarosian Symbols, but Wom follows Saradomin, someone should include that. -- 15:52, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm unsure of why that room she's in is being referred to as the chapel, the chapel is clearly to the right of the screen. That is just a room with Zarosian statues in it. Also, calling the Wise Old Man Dionysius in this article may confuse a few people who do not know his name, should it be changed? (Mr KindHeart 02:13, June 21, 2010 (UTC))
- Another thing; it says in-game that you have to fight a mage, not a dragon. Which one is itMetapig 14:30, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- you need to fight many monsters including an iron dragon (anti dragon sheild needed) as well as her lvl 246.
- additonal reward of Mabel's lamp (unknown xp given, please update)
- 10K xp lamp, in a skill of your choice, level req unkown 15:34, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
what are the new abilities?Peckham33 15:48, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Dark house skin, new pit dungeons, ability to use chisel on house tablets to redirect them to any house portal 15:53, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- About this new house tablet function, so you can have house at rimmington and you get teleported outside yanille or something?
Does anyone have a confirmed item list yet? I was just about to do the quest so if one's needed I could take notes for one to add to the article184.108.40.206 16:51, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
I dont have a wikia account so I cant add this, but: It is possible to fight the monsters in the dungeon, restock, then come back to fight Zenevivia
What keeps happening to the article?
Two hours ago this article had a nearly complete guide now its back to the useless information it had before the update, who keeps reverting the changes to the article?220.127.116.11 21:06, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Is there any known way to get back to the WOM's house?
Because if not, could someone add that you can't return to his house in trivia.18.104.22.168 21:35, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
mabelWhy does she ask you to close your eyes when she gets out of the bag at the end? Seems a bit odd.. 22:29, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
I think the Ranged part can be removed, since I was able to do the whole battle with strictly melee. 22.214.171.124 22:45, July 5, 2010 (UTC)