I have the solutions to the first puzle, but I can't upload them as I do not have a RS wiki account.
The images are at the following links if someone could kindly add them :)
126.96.36.199 14:43, July 5, 2010 (UTC) (Sean Sabre)
im sure the woman in the picture is gypsy aris like what she said during recipe for disaster
- It's not. Close, but not the same. I think it's just representing a play using an altar in a house. HaloTalk 01:54, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- In the house theres lots of statues holding ancient staves, aka Zarosian Symbols, but Wom follows Saradomin, someone should include that. -- 15:52, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm unsure of why that room she's in is being referred to as the chapel, the chapel is clearly to the right of the screen. That is just a room with Zarosian statues in it. Also, calling the Wise Old Man Dionysius in this article may confuse a few people who do not know his name, should it be changed? (Mr KindHeart 02:13, June 21, 2010 (UTC))
- Another thing; it says in-game that you have to fight a mage, not a dragon. Which one is itMetapig 14:30, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- you need to fight many monsters including an iron dragon (anti dragon sheild needed) as well as her lvl 246.
- additonal reward of Mabel's lamp (unknown xp given, please update)
- 10K xp lamp, in a skill of your choice, level req unkown 15:34, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- level req = min 60
what are the new abilities?Peckham33 15:48, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Dark house skin, new pit dungeons, ability to use chisel on house tablets to redirect them to any house portal 15:53, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- About this new house tablet function, so you can have house at rimmington and you get teleported outside yanille or something?
Does anyone have a confirmed item list yet? I was just about to do the quest so if one's needed I could take notes for one to add to the article188.8.131.52 16:51, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
I dont have a wikia account so I cant add this, but: It is possible to fight the monsters in the dungeon, restock, then come back to fight Zenevivia
What keeps happening to the article?
Two hours ago this article had a nearly complete guide now its back to the useless information it had before the update, who keeps reverting the changes to the article?184.108.40.206 21:06, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Is there any known way to get back to the WOM's house?
Because if not, could someone add that you can't return to his house in trivia.220.127.116.11 21:35, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
mabelWhy does she ask you to close your eyes when she gets out of the bag at the end? Seems a bit odd.. 22:29, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe the didn't want to animate her climbing out?
btw did anyone manage to examine the other two people in the fight pit during the cutscene? Stewbasic 23:50, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- thats very lazy of jagex if thats the case. 01:11, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
I think the Ranged part can be removed, since I was able to do the whole battle with strictly melee. 18.104.22.168 22:45, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Where's the guide for this quest? When you go to the Love Story quest from the Search the Runescape Wiki area, it takes you to the page that says the quest is un released which is obviously wrong. The history of that page says there was a guide but it's gone now and it's back to saying the quest is unreleased. 22.214.171.124 23:43, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Haven't you guys protected the article yet? This is like the 4th or 5th time i've seen the article reverted to the pre-update format today..126.96.36.199 02:05, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- The article is semi protected which means unregistered users and newly made user accounts cannot edit it. And the article has not been vandalised in some time. I think what may be happening is you are somehow finding your way into the page history, which contains every old version of the article, and you are opening up a version that was made before the update occurred. 02:09, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
Removal of a trivia
I found the next trivia contradicting:
This is untrue: All players attack with speed six when using godspells (look in the manual if you don't believe me). I do not have access to the page so can someone remove this? 188.8.131.52 08:43, July 6, 2010 (UTC)