if i have full inventory of the same item, do i have to click on them one by one (28 times total) to get them all noted, or does it note my full inventory with one click? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 05:22, December 21, 2013 (UTC).
- I assume it's once per type of item, not once per item based on the wording in JaGEx's newspost. 05:32, December 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Confirmed, you "use" the item once on the paper, and ALL of those in inventory go to notes, until the inventory item is all noted or all the notepapers are used up.
- I think it is very important to note, somehow, that this paper is ONE TIME USE only. It is blue colored unused, but once used on dragon bones or stuff, it gets the same sandy tan color and looks like noted items withdrawn from the bank. Once you deposit the noted stuff, no "blank" notes come back, they are all consumed. Please add this important note to the page in keeping with the tone of this post. Thanks. I don't feel skilled in this. Steelhorse66 (talk) 01:52, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- I agree that the information about it being consumed on use is important. I have made a note to this effect on the page. 01:54, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
What items ?
On what items does it work ? something usefull like prayer potions or food mybe ? i dont see point in noting anything else... mybe resource if your skiller, but banks are always close... so like i said no point using it, if you cant note potions and food.
18:57, December 27, 2013 (UTC)
- From what it sounds like, any item that can be noted normally can be used with the notepaper. So, I would assume you could note potions and food, since those are notable items, anyway. As for un-noting... KurosakisTwin (talk) 00:53, January 12, 2014 (UTC)
- This is for stuff taken from the field back to the bank. If you take out noted stuff, you cannot use it. So, this will work on anything not noted in your inventory. I would suggest NOT using it on things that already stack, like arrows or runes. This is to get things from "out there" to the bank, but don't confuse this with Sign of the Porter. That divination tool gets your gathered items to the bank without notepaper, so notepaper is good for monster drops, particularly on a slayer assignment, when the monster drops many of the same, desirable thing. Steelhorse66 (talk) 01:58, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
These are the recommended uses, and/or the way most people use them:
- Dragon bones / frost dragon bones
- Hides, various dragon hides
- Some bosses? Maybe?
- User:HenDaBen/Sig 16:14, February 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I've heard many mention Bandos GWD, to keep all the Ourg bones. IP18.104.22.168 (talk) 16:16, February 4, 2014 (UTC)