- There are no blue-crowned Moderators on RuneScape. Do you mean RuneScape Wiki?Soldier 1033 03:18, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- Do you mean a blue background on a post? If so, that means a thread has been moved. (Theboy1001 20:16, 29 November 2008 (UTC))
- He might mean a blue star, the VIP Badge 184.108.40.206 21:01, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
I'm not sure the source for the pmod numbers would be accurate. I'm pretty sure the fmods don't have the ability to see the numbers of pmods, since it's a different job —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 19wrestler90 (talk).
- You're right, they can't, but the exact number of P-Mods is confidential, meaning any actual Player Moderators aren't allowed to disclose that information. Andrew talk 04:09, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
Moderator Page Update
Hi Guys. :)
I've went ahead and updated a little bit about Player Moderators and Forum Moderators as the information was a little outdated. Not only that, I went ahead and talked about the AYCF thread as it directly relates to RuneScape Moderators.
I'll probably go back and add some more information to the Moderator page when I get some more time to do so.
Anyways, I'll see you guys here and on the RSOF!
--Risk Wizard 00:06, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
more mods in world 7
we need more mods in lum on world 7, place is getting out of hand. I dont care much for cussing, but there is some inaprotpreate talk for 12 and under. A.K.A cyber talk, in public.
[[Special:Contributions/220.127.116.11|Great gimli6 18.104.22.16821:36, June 25, 2010 (UTC) ]]
well, P-mods cant do a thing anymore unless its blatantly racicst and uncensored. Soon if the J-mods have it their way, and they will, p-mods will just be rolemodels rather then help enforce the games rules... and the game is for people ages 13+.
remove LMod row?
- I've changed it tae make clear that they've been removed, but I dinnae see that as valid reason fer removing it frae the page Template:Signatures/Ciphrius Kane 21:34, October 18, 2016 (UTC)