I call Overpowered (1147bow + 864arrow = 2011 weapon damage), Shadow Tendrils can do 5 times weapon damage. So that's at least 10055 max hit.
Then there is the possibility that this gets the 1.5 damage bonus from 2 hander weapons, meaning just about any hit would instant ko any player. (also getting to threshold means your going to damage your target a little below max hp first) Plus adrinalin potions. 22.214.171.124 17:43, July 29, 2014 (UTC) neokyle
- K I'll revert the change in game for u MolMan 17:47, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Chances are, they'll be roughly the same as dual ascensions, damage wise. – Ozuzanna 18:03, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
Could others quit deleting the trivia?
Quite honestly, this is getting absurd. My attempts to put a good piece of trivia in are being removed by some troll with no account. Daemonheim longbows have yet to be converted to Shieldbows, and still give Lifepoint and Armour boosts. Last I checked, it's called a Noxious LONGBOW. Whether or not the change happened on the surface, it's still a longbow. It has Average attack speed and has the design of one, but no Lifepoints or Armour like the Daemonheim ones. Sorry if I seem a little angry, but it's a pain to edit on a phone sometimes, and I certainly don't appreciate people that mindlessly delete without figuring out why the edit took place.
- Good of you to make a talk page post... however you're the one who broke RS:3RR first. If several people, regardless of whether they have an account or not, remove your point of trivia, you should NOT keep adding it again. Take it to the talk page and if consensus is reached, then add it again.
- I still am for removing it: Deamonheim is always a special case, and if that is the only exception, it is not notable in my book. For everything else: this is the only main-game longbow, everything else is a shield bow. And during the teaser stream the JMods themselves made it a point to.. explicitly point out the difference. They named it longbow, and not shieldbow, for a reason: to make it clear that this is a real "two handed ranged weapon", while a shieldbow is "like fighting with a weapon and a shield". IP126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:38, July 30, 2014 (UTC)
Does the special attack use 100% of the special attack bar? 188.8.131.52 02:03, July 31, 2014 (UTC) neokyle
I'm not really sure how to fix this so I'll let someone that knows what they are doing to do it.
- It doesn't really need a citation, so I'll just remove it. MolMan 16:47, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
QBD with dragonbane arrows ?
i wonder if this bow is any good to use on queen black dragon with dragonbane arrows ? Currently im using dragonbane bolts with royal cbow.19:53, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
- It's pretty nice. Ascensions are nicer though, for unload on crystal skin. MolMan 20:17, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
Couple of people have reported that its value when checked on items kept on death tab is around 30,000,005gp? Personally I have also experienced this 184.108.40.206 01:01, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Only when 100%. MolMan 01:10, January 24, 2015 (UTC)